On topic, work place harassment

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yes, said person was promoted to center manager. ;) it's a futile process. They have had numerous calls for harrassment, sexual hareassment and etc. Lord knows how many.

s berry

actually followed thru with formal complaint with EEOC. wouldnt accept as age discrimination,so eeoc followed thru as Hostile Environment complaint. i got more personal attetion from HR than you can imagine. the formal EEOC complaint really ruffled some feathers. i suffered no retaliation at all, in fact, i truly believe it offered me quite a bit of protection. unfortunately, sup, is still around but will not say one cross word to me. complaint ended with personal meeting with HR , sup,and eeoc hammering some agreement out with the official response i got, was along the lines of ups apologizes, not the way they run co. ,etc, and nothing else.. but, to your question, yes, if you have legit verifiable complaint, the EEOC is wonderfull way to go. it will get ups attention. good luck

s berry

dude, rather intense arent you? calm down, responded honestly about a guy who felt harassed and asked whether he ,she should report to corporate. i gave my honest answer based on personal history and whether or not he , she wants to follow my path or not?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
dude, rather intense arent you? calm down, responded honestly about a guy who felt harassed and asked whether he ,she should report to corporate. i gave my honest answer based on personal history and whether or not he , she wants to follow my path or not?
Who are u talking to?! Lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C8A05662-10FE-4FB5-82E8-4BCA91FCC8C0.gif
some reply to my first post must have gotten deleted instantly.sorry burrhead if i messed up your night with a mistake

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Has anyone ever reported harassment to the ethics point site?
It takes multiple 800 calls on the same issue or person to get things looked at.
Outside agencies work to your favor more quickly.
Couple them together and it normally closes the lid on it.
The company hates outside agencies. We hate harassment.
It's a great life.

Dont forget to file a grievance. Paper trails are a prerequisite to get things done legally.