Once again being made to help another driver

clever_username

Philosoraptor
So I literally just finished my route, stopped to finish my break. About 20 minutes ago the green light of death comes on. I called and asked why this other driver needs 25 stops taken off her, as we were dispatched with a similar load. "She's new to the route."

So how exactly is this my problem? This happens every damn Saturday. Can I refuse? If not, can I file a grievance? What are my options? I've made it clear that I'm not happy that this continues to be a problem.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I literally just finished my route, stopped to finish my break. About 20 minutes ago the green light of death comes on. I called and asked why this other driver needs 25 stops taken off her, as we were dispatched with a similar load. "She's new to the route."

So how exactly is this my problem? This happens every damn Saturday. Can I refuse? If not, can I file a grievance? What are my options? I've made it clear that I'm not happy that this continues to be a problem.

Try jumping up and down while yelling and screaming

It might help...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Funny, there’s another thread here about a driver that runs and guns all day Saturday, has half the stops other drivers do, and comes in early off the clock to talk to management about giving all the trash stops to other drivers.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

No you can't refuse, no you can't file a grievance. Everyone at UPS has had to help another driver

Indecisi0n

You have to ask why? It's clear why, she is female.

*Unfolds flame suit, irons, bedazzles and zips up.

clever_username

Philosoraptor
Why are you taking your break AFTER you have finished?
So that other driver can get some more stops off before I meet her. I only do this on Saturday because I know someone will need help.

She's not hot, and I think she's a maroon. She organizes her truck based on Orion, not HIN. When I went to help last week, boxes were everywhere. At 9pm.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So that other driver can get some more stops off before I meet her. I only do this on Saturday because I know someone will need help.

She's not hot, and I think she's a maroon. She organizes her truck based on Orion, not HIN. When I went to help last week, boxes were everywhere. At 9pm.

So, you do it to screw your brother over

Ok, gotcha

clever_username

Philosoraptor
No you can't refuse, no you can't file a grievance. Everyone at UPS has had to help another driver

I've been headed to help someone before and seen other drivers heading to the hub.

It's me, every weekend. And I'm not at the bottom of the seniority list either. There's maybe 2 or three ahead of me. The others are TCD or FT cover. (I'm a bid driver btw)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
844DB1A8-241D-4640-BB5B-386CB74538FE.jpeg
I've been headed to help someone before and seen other drivers heading to the hub.

It's me, every weekend. And I'm not at the bottom of the seniority list either. There's maybe 2 or three ahead of me. The others are TCD or FT cover. (I'm a bid driver btw)