One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't see this coming to an end without a blood bath taking place. Another Waco in the making.
Feds are pretty clearly trying to avoid that, that's why they waited til these guys left the refuge to pick them up in an isolated area. Probably hoping that with the leaders now in custody the others will give up peacefully. We'll see.

trickpony1

Feds are pretty clearly trying to avoid that, that's why they waited til these guys left the refuge to pick them up in an isolated area. Probably hoping that with the leaders now in custody the others will give up peacefully. We'll see.

The Feds could have done this with the leader of the Branch Davidians but instead chose to show the world who, by God, is the boss resulting in numerous deaths that could have be avoided.

rod

Retired 22 years
The Feds could have done this with the leader of the Branch Davidians but instead chose to show the world who, by God, is the boss resulting in numerous deaths that could have be avoided.

Even though David Koresh was a nut case the Feds really blew that one----and on live TV to top it off.

rod

Retired 22 years

Don't ever associate the Branch Davidians fiasco with Waco, Tx. I made that mistake one time when staying at a motel there. The motel clerk "SET ME STRAIGHT" on the fact that it happened outside a little town about 12 miles from Waco --NOT WACO. I thought she was going to punch me.

newfie

I don't see this coming to an end without a blood bath taking place. Another Waco in the making.

many of your black protest groups are celebrating the deaths of these white protestors. For some reason occupy wall street and the various BlM occupy protests were good but this one according to these liberals and their lackies required the police and federal agents rush in immediately and risk their lives to save the occupied building when waiting them out is obviously a more sensible choice.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ders-arrested-armed-standoff-continues-oregon

Overpaid Union Thug

many of your black protest groups are celebrating the deaths of these white protestors. For some reason occupy wall street and the various BlM occupy protests were good but this one according to these liberals and their lackies required the police and federal agents rush in immediately and risk their lives to save the occupied building when waiting them out is obviously a more sensible choice.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...ders-arrested-armed-standoff-continues-oregon
Well I expect nothing less from the most useless segment of our society. Liberalism is a mental disorder.