jaker

trolling
Is missing next Wednesday , Friday and Monday one occasion or two

My steward didn't know and my ba is on vacation

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Is missing next Wednesday , Friday and Monday one occasion or two

My steward didn't know and my ba is on vacation
Check your supplement. In the Central, you have to work either the day before the holiday or the day after in order to get the holiday pay.

Time off with the family may trump the holiday pay though.

CHALLY9TX

Yeah check your supplement. In ours you only have to earn money in the week to be able to receive holiday pay. So if one of your sick days is paid you'll get holiday pay. Sounds like you're working on Monday so you would get holiday pay anyways (in our local)

You will be " taking it up the butt for peak" regardless.
I won't. Where I'm at I hold most of the cards. Drop dimes play within the guidelines of the game and know the right people. See I was blessed with getting it from a very early stage in my career. I was taken under the wings of old timers that had been around. My dad survived for a long time in the hooskow. I never had much use for him as a youth as he wasn't there. When he got out he told me how to survive. I have very little respect for the man but he taught me its survival of the fitest. He told me to find old times and get them to take you under their wing. That an extream sense of loyalty has been a strength.

One of my best friends told me once that my anger for this man and learning from this man has given me a strength. It took me a while to get it. Anyway if you had the pleasure to work with me you would understand. I go hard and it shows.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I won't. Where I'm at I hold most of the cards. Drop dimes play within the guidelines of the game and know the right people. See I was blessed with getting it from a very early stage in my career. I was taken under the wings of old timers that had been around. My dad survived for a long time in the hooskow. I never had much use for him as a youth as he wasn't there. When he got out he told me how to survive. I have very little respect for the man but he taught me its survival of the fitest. He told me to find old times and get them to take you under their wing. That an extream sense of loyalty has been a strength.

One of my best friends told me once that my anger for this man and learning from this man has given me a strength. It took me a while to get it. Anyway if you had the pleasure to work with me you would understand. I go hard and it shows.
"Drop dimes". So you rat on people? I respect what your saying ....I must be reading this wrong cause u seem a lot like me , maybe u meant "don't".

jaker

trolling
Yeah check your supplement. In ours you only have to earn money in the week to be able to receive holiday pay. So if one of your sick days is paid you'll get holiday pay. Sounds like you're working on Monday so you would get holiday pay anyways (in our local)
Ours is the same way , I am pretty good about knowing our union stuff and what we can can't do

"Drop dimes". So you rat on people? I respect what your saying ....I must be reading this wrong cause u seem a lot like me , maybe u meant "don't".
I'll tell on management if I have to. If most teamsters would get that there is a 1800 number it can hurt a lot more than the grievances procedure. They mess up everyday just like teamsters. You get it now?