One speeding ticket almost been a year

Cgs1226

Signed a couple of bid sheets. I know it says clean driving record as in no more than two moving violations in three years and no more than one in one year. Question is that I recieved a speeding ticket last April and will be up this April. And before that my last ticket was 5 years before that. Seeing that my ticket is almost up and that my record isnt bad other than the last year and they will be needing help in my hub, is there a possible chance of letting the one slide? Some guys said if they need you they will let you take the test.

By The Book

If they need you after your tickets goes 1 year, you should be golden. They could use this to disqualify you if they bring someone up before that time and your next though.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I would say if a position opens up before April, you wont be their first option. I've seen 2 people get passed up because they had a traffic violation within a year

Cgs1226

Ya Im like last on seniority anyway but just in case other guys have horrible records and/or cant pass the driving test or physical. Should by me enough time until then.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Volume is usually pretty low in these next upcoming months. I would say once May hits is when they might start looking at moving some people up because of vacations and what not. You'll be fine.

If you get a ticket in the future, utilize your FREE lawyer provided through the union!

Cgs1226

Volume is usually pretty low in these next upcoming months. I would say once May hits is when they might start looking at moving some people up because of vacations and what not. You'll be fine.

If you get a ticket in the future, utilize your FREE lawyer provided through the union!
Ya one when up for Full Time and I signed one for PM Air Driver. 50% of Drivers set to retire in next 5 years so a lot will be opening up. Thanks, very helpful.

Cgs1226

Already realizing there are goons who sit here all day long to try and be smart. In reality they're just miserable and no one likes them. It's OK though, you guys give people something to laugh at.

Chnandler Bong

I've only had a few minor tickets over the years, but I was always able to pay a little extra (maybe $50 extra) for court supervision to keep them off my record. It was basically like ticket "probation". If you kept a clean record for the next 12 months, it was wiped clean. If not, it went back on your record along with the new violation. Any part timer that wants to drive in the near future should give court supervision a shot if they get a ticket (and it's available in their region).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've only had a few minor tickets over the years, but I was always able to pay a little extra (maybe $50 extra) for court supervision to keep them off my record. It was basically like ticket "probation". If you kept a clean record for the next 12 months, it was wiped clean. If not, it went back on your record along with the new violation. Any part timer that wants to drive in the near future should give court supervision a shot if they get a ticket (and it's available in their region).

...or they can save their money by simply following the law...