One stop or two?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Attempting the same stop within such a short time frame would make it appear as though you are padding stops.
Agreed but at the same time if I was questioned on it I would tell them to check the GPS and it would show my initial attempt at the original location and then a 2nd attempt further down the road. They use it against us, so why not use it against them.

Buck Fifty

If a valid delivery is attempted at an apartment, and no one is there to sign for the delivery do you:

1. Stop complete as NI. (one stop)
2. Place in pre-record and sheet as left at, and then in-direct to the managers office for them to sign. (one stop, attempted at two different locations.)
3. Stop complet as NI at the apartment, then Scan at the managers office, place in pre-record and sheet as left-at, managers office for them to sign.

(one stop per delivery location, so two stops.)

Ultimately #2 is your best bet of the 3. the 1 stop for 2 different locations only happens on the first one. after that you have to go to the office anyway. There is also what i call the IFIS method at apts . check the screen door, and if (I)t (friend)its (I)t (S)its.