One thing I Have Learned About Our Society

Box Ox

When the center fails, both sides are pushed to the left and right - bad news either way.
For sure. I've already told everyone here I'm fleeing to Canada to become @rickyb 's gardener if the hard left strengthens its grip on the Democratic agenda and Trump runs again in 2024.

floridays

Correct. His centrist policies will fail (much like Obama’s), and will ultimately lead to someone worse than Trump - someone not just playing a demagogue on TV.
Biden has no policy, he's bought and sold like a two dollar whore, that's the description of his whole career. Prove me wrong.

Meat

Well spoken from a guy with no nuts.
You lack understanding.

If you your ex-wife was given a choice between lightly brushing against your shoulder by accident, and going down on my nether eye, it would be booty buffet time for Mrs. ex Glory Days - munch, munch, munch!

floridays

If you your ex-wife was given a choice between lightly brushing against your shoulder by accident, and going down on my nether eye, it would be booty buffet time for Mrs. ex Glory Days - munch, munch, munch!
You're welcome to it, She wouldn't friend u k you with your dick.
I'll give you another shot, hurt me.
Make this one good. :thumbup1:

floridays

Biden was the most moderate candidate in 2020 and won easily in both the primary and the general.
Not exactly, it took the head negro in charge to lay the path to the nomination, through negro town by James Clyburn, head negro in charge.

zimbomb

Meat

You're welcome to it, She wouldn't friend u k you with your dick.
I'll give you another shot, hurt me.
Make this one good. :thumbup1:
You should show your children how you talk about their mother online. My god you are a family hating piece of trash.