One Year After Charlottesville

Serf

*Whenever I hear mention of the KKK I think of really trashy backwoods guys that are low IQ, low income, mixed in with some posing as Feds or informants.
*Whenever I hear mention of BLM I think of really emasculated guys who learned their victim hood, & are not capable of ever getting ahead without help.
*Whenever I hear about Charlottesville I think of paid crisis actors trying to ram an agenda down regular folks throats. The few that may have actually gone willingly are fringes of society type folks who don't get a seat or placing at the proverbial table.

MAKAVELI

*Whenever I hear mention of the KKK I think of really trashy backwoods guys that are low IQ, low income, mixed in with some posing as Feds or informants.
*Whenever I hear mention of BLM I think of really emasculated guys who learned their victim hood, & are not capable of ever getting ahead without help.
*Whenever I hear about Charlottesville I think of paid crisis actors trying to ram an agenda down regular folks throats. The few that may have actually gone willingly are fringes of society type folks who don't get a seat or placing at the proverbial table.
Whenever I read your posts, I think of Richard Spencer and Steve Bannon.

MAKAVELI

Emasculated? BLM was founded by 3 black women. At least try to gets some facts in your alt-right drivel.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Emasculated? BLM was founded by 3 black woman. At least try to gets some facts in your alt-right drivel.
Try to follow along Mak, the KKK and alt-right are all plants from law enforcement and paid crisis actors and BLM is a bunch of crybabies. It makes total sense and isn’t biased at all.

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree with points one and two for the most part, if you are paying people to be “crisis actors” you’re wasting your money. There’s so many cry babies out there that would love to be on TV virtue signaling their outrage to the world.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I agree. Drumpf and the alt-right are trying to erase civil rights.

Not exactly what I was thinking about.
" Virgil quick come see! There goes a statue of Robert E. Lee!"

Its true. This generation is living proof. If you don't learn from history, you are destined to repeat it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Its true. This generation is living proof. If you don't learn from history, you are destined to repeat it.
I was just in Richmond yesterday and was happy to see Robert E Lee still riding high. Not because I’m a fan of his but because I’m vehemently against the white washing of our history. If any of y’all are ever in Richmond you should drive through the neighborhood where his statue is. There are some amazing homes around it.
F4CFCA59-DB3B-4F92-8FE8-3B0C8C6470EA.jpeg

MAKAVELI

History is not erased by taking down the statue of a traitor. Ttku

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
liberals please stop the frigging made up crying and bitching and get on with life.
You're all over this forum crying and bitching about how everyone is out to get Trump, everyone is out to get white people, everyone is out to get Christians, everyone is in on some huge liberal media conspiracy.

All you do is cry and bitch, get on with life.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Yeah, it kind of is. With the removal of statues, the reminders are no longer causing curiosity in people to research the history behind the object of the statue.
I don’t think statues of enemies of a country are typical in public spaces. A statue is meant to celebrate a person. Lee lead an army against America, not exactly something we should be celebrating IMO.

MAKAVELI

Yeah, it kind of is. With the removal of statues, the reminders are no longer causing curiosity in people to research the history behind the object of the statue.
The sole purpose of these statues is memorialize and celebrate the man, not to intrigue the curiosity of the people.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The sole purpose of these statues is memorialize and celebrate the man, not to intrigue the curiosity of the people.
Except it does intrigue the curiosity of people. If I was out walking around and saw a statue of someone whose name I didn’t know or an event I’d never heard of, I’d probably Google them.