Online Shopping Promotional Codes

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When you do some shopping online and are at the checkout do any of you notice the place where you can enter and apply any coupon or promotional codes that you have? Did you know that you can search for and apply these codes, if you do find any, prior to completing your purchase? For example, I uploaded this picture to Walgreens to have them blow it up in to a 5x7. The price was $2.49, which I thought was very reasonable, but just for the heck of it I Googled "Walgreens promotional codes" and found, among others, a code for 41% off of my purchase. I copied "FORTYONE" and pasted it in to the Apply Promotional Codes box and instantly 41% was taken off of my purchase price. I paid $1.59 for a 5x7 reprint. Granted, it wasn't a huge savings, but the code that I used had no limit. Try it the next time you make an online purchase and let me know how it worked out for you and how much money you saved.

Attachments

• David PYH.jpg
    David PYH.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 113

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
When you do some shopping online and are at the checkout do any of you notice the place where you can enter and apply any coupon or promotional codes that you have? Did you know that you can search for and apply these codes, if you do find any, prior to completing your purchase? For example, I uploaded this picture to Walgreens to have them blow it up in to a 5x7. The price was $2.49, which I thought was very reasonable, but just for the heck of it I Googled "Walgreens promotional codes" and found, among others, a code for 41% off of my purchase. I copied "FORTYONE" and pasted it in to the Apply Promotional Codes box and instantly 41% was taken off of my purchase price. I paid $1.59 for a 5x7 reprint. Granted, it wasn't a huge savings, but the code that I used had no limit. Try it the next time you make an online purchase and let me know how it worked out for you and how much money you saved.

Jedi Dave is becoming learned on the interwebz.

(Good looking kid. Must take after his Mom.:wink2:)