Only comment if you really hated going to work

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Hello, a place to vent about how much you hated your job..retired or still working. No other people allowed. That means if you like or liked your job we don't need your thoughts about anything.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Leaving on your own terms, that's great ..I wish you the best as you dream of your last day

ManInBrown

Judging by the OP's hate for the company since he left, it leads me to believe he was a driver that allowed them to get under his skin daily. Maybe couldn't handle the heat. Once you let the BS roll off your back this job is about as easy as it gets for the money we make. Physically demanding but other than that fairly easy.

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
Loved the first twenty years. Liked the next five. Disliked the next four. Hated the last year. Love being retired for the last five years. 1982 to 2012.:tank:

rod

Retired 22 years
Other than dealing with management for 20 minutes to a half hour in the mornings and having them ride along every once in awhile I basically liked the job. I was lucky enough to be on the same route - delivering the same little town for over 25 years so I made a lot of friends. I wasn't a big fan of the late hours sometimes but the money made up for that.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Management doesn't bother me anymore..I mean they try to bother me but I just don't let them...and I don't wanna hear the guys saying "I don't care I get paid by the hour" noting is enjoyable about being in a blown out truck in 100 degree weather in August.

Indecisi0n

Judging by the OP's hate for the company since he left, it leads me to believe he was a driver that allowed them to get under his skin daily. Maybe couldn't handle the heat. Once you let the BS roll off your back this job is about as easy as it gets for the money we make. Physically demanding but other than that fairly easy.
I have pretty tough skin but over the years it tends to get to you more. A man can only put up with so much. I totally understand why guys just don't give a :censored2: at times.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I like waking up at 330am Monday through Friday for minimum wage only so I can't get :censored2: faced during the week.

Well I mean...I can. But I wont show up to work the next morning