Only scan on my 2 day air pkg is "picked up" when I gave package to the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonboy71

This is a 12lb box. It doesn't appear to be scanned after it was picked up by the driver, when I handed it directly to him. It doesn't even show "in transit" yet when tracking. It's a tracking number on a UPS 2 day air label starting with an friend. I was originally concerned that would cause a problem, since I've spoken to UPS drivers with no knowledge of tracking numbers that begin with anything other than 1z. When he scanned it, I was able to see it reflected in tracking almost immediately. I've seen zero scans since and it was supposed to be delivered today. What has happened to it? In my mind, it never made it off the truck.

jonboy71

Yes, it's a regular UPS 2 day blue label that was affixed to the package. It was filled out and addressed with my shippers account information.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This is a 12lb box. It doesn't appear to be scanned after it was picked up by the driver, when I handed it directly to him. It doesn't even show "in transit" yet when tracking. It's a tracking number on a UPS 2 day air label starting with an friend. I was originally concerned that would cause a problem, since I've spoken to UPS drivers with no knowledge of tracking numbers that begin with anything other than 1z. When he scanned it, I was able to see it reflected in tracking almost immediately. I've seen zero scans since and it was supposed to be delivered today. What has happened to it? In my mind, it never made it off the truck.
Without the whole tracking number nobody can help you.
Using a air shipping document though the best guess is that it was not properly secured to the package and came off

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://www.browncafe.com/community...o-know-something-about-their-packages.354421/

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
is this fake

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
In my mind, it never made it off the truck.

In my mind, you obviously didnt care that this IS NOT a UPS site but posed anyways.
ScreenHunter_137 Nov. 30 14.30.jpg

Based on your tracking number, I spoke to the driver and he said you were out of your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.