only the essential please

burco8080

That what needs to be told to the public, at this time you only need to order the essentials no need for a new shirt or shoes at this time. Yes this will hurt bottom line but will also protect us from so many packages, that may carry the COV19. People we could have another peak season with bored people stay home shopping

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
That what needs to be told to the public, at this time you only need to order the essentials no need for a new shirt or shoes at this time. Yes this will hurt bottom line but will also protect us from so many packages, that may carry the COV19. People we could have another peak season with bored people stay home shopping
I mean you could always quit... maybe some people wanna look good on their death bed who are you to judge them. Geez

Nah

This is the one time when I actually hope people order all the meaningless crap they can. If they only ordered the "essentials," there would be way more layoffs than there are already going to be.

over9five

Staff member
Screenshot_2020-03-21 Facebook.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

188D3466-3401-4849-8F6A-9315E0B54553.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
This is the one time when I actually hope people order all the meaningless crap they can. If they only ordered the "essentials," there would be way more layoffs than there are already going to be.
I said this exact thing on reddit and got downvoted for it. If you don’t want to work then stay your lazy ass home, I’m trying to make money.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
With all the folks out of work right now I guarantee you UPS would have no problem finding someone to do your job if you want to sit this out.