OnTrac

Kevinmevin

Is there overnight service really better then our ground overnight service that Amazon uses them and not us?? I get all my prime amazon stuff via OnTrac never UPS. They must be giving amazon a good bargin.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I'm sure they are cheaper b/c they're a much smaller company.
Are the driver's independent too? Do they own their truck and route?

dvalleyjim

They are independent, much like a franchise, one llc owns whole areas and employs the drivers i.e. airborne, wpx-space age. I was looking into them but it seems to be sown up in the san fernando valley.

XFILED

I order a lot of stuff thru Amazon and i love Ontrac...They get me my stuff quicker than anyone and the packages always seem to arrive in great condition...Most of the time I get it in 1 day instead of the 2 days that its supposed to take...I have lived at 2 different addresses in different areas and both places they are just as fast...
I remember once paying the 3.99 more for 1 day delivery to get a package on Saturday and Fedex delivered it and my box was DESTROYED! The item inside had a piece broken off as well...The World On Time

vantexan

I order a lot of stuff thru Amazon and i love Ontrac...They get me my stuff quicker than anyone and the packages always seem to arrive in great condition...Most of the time I get it in 1 day instead of the 2 days that its supposed to take...I have lived at 2 different addresses in different areas and both places they are just as fast...
I remember once paying the 3.99 more for 1 day delivery to get a package on Saturday and Fedex delivered it and my box was DESTROYED! The item inside had a piece broken off as well...The World On Time

The World Ontrac!

fedex_rtd

The world onetime??? take a look at FedEx Express new tractors that the RTD's drive...The World on Time is NO LONGER on the rigs.

TUT

Here in CA I get packages from Monoprice who uses Overnite, it's like $5 and it comes in the morning, wowzers. If you have regional shipping needs it's tough to beat regional shippers. The big boys overhead is simply miles larger.

XFILED

Here in CA I get packages from Monoprice who uses Overnite, it's like $5 and it comes in the morning, wowzers. If you have regional shipping needs it's tough to beat regional shippers. The big boys overhead is simply miles larger.

Same Here...Ive ordered from Monoprice with Overnite and i also got it the next day at like 8am...Cant beat that..

BrownBlue

New Jack
Well when you only got 2 or 3 stops in your truck it would be easy to make earlier delivery times. PS why would you give your money, for shipping, to a company that pays its employees even less than Fred Ground? Do you need a shovel to help dig that grave?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well when you only got 2 or 3 stops in your truck it would be easy to make earlier delivery times. PS why would you give your money, for shipping, to a company that pays its employees even less than Fred Ground? Do you need a shovel to help dig that grave?
IF there are only two or three stops in your truck, you shouldn't be making much.