OOPS! RI Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Self Proclaimed Critic Of “Systemic Racism” Nabbed As Member Of Exclusive All-White Private Beach Club!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, In 2006, Whitehouse so-called disavowed his membership and pledged to quit the club. OOPS! Guess not. But it's ok, he's a democrat, and anyway, his wife owns the shares in the club, not him.

BeefiestMass

I only heard about this bc other left-wingers were blasting him for it. I don't get it, it's RI, it's over 90% white, what do you expect.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I only heard about this bc other left-wingers were blasting him for it. I don't get it, it's RI, it's over 90% white, what do you expect.
1624408289016.png

1624408226112.png

Box Ox

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/RI

According to the Census:

"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian."

7.png

BeefiestMass

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/RI

According to the Census:

"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian."

View attachment 341928
Fair enough, but you highlighted the wrong row, and this happened in Newport.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-055744.png
    Screenshot_20210623-055744.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 44

Box Ox

Fair enough, but you highlighted the wrong row

I highlighted the row that appears to best provide the percentage of fully white people given the Census Bureau's definition of "white", which I have also provided.

Fair enough, but you highlighted the wrong row, and this happened in Newport.

Only residents of the city of Newport are allowed in the club? Rhode Island is a pretty small state.

vantexan

I like to sail, or whatever. I see a club that's organized around that interest. Before I join I must make sure that club has striven daily to recruit members that reflect the diversity of my community. No matter that only middle aged white folk in the area seem interested in my hobby. If there's not a broad range of minority members, especially blacks, then I would appear racist to belong to such a club. It's more important that my life is based on other's perception of me than what I enjoy doing. I'm tempted to scream "racists!" next time I see a bunch of young black men playing basketball but as a white male I have to understand that it's only the perception of my racism that matters. And this is the world we live in.

quad decade guy

Ok. Another racist Democrat. Black racist Democrats. Hispanic racist Democrats.

See, they've been around since before the civil war.

Long live Robert KKK Byrd!

My God the hypocrisy is legend!

I saw where the gaypride parade(black coalition) was charging a "white fee" for white folks to enter. Nary a word from the Democrat press.