Opportunities for Part Time Supervisors

As a part time supervisor what are the opportunities in this company? I’ve been with UPS for about a year and have no degree. I have no desire to go back to college. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to manage a facilty judging by the managers I see the company hiring. What are the Full Time Opportunities besides driving? Leave or stay 10 Years as a Part Time Employee?

CentralSup

Without a degree your options are limited. UPS really looks for those when promoting to ft. I'm not saying people without degrees never get promoted but it just doesn't happen that often at all.

AlliSeeisBrown

As a part time supervisor what are the opportunities in this company? I’ve been with UPS for about a year and have no degree. I have no desire to go back to college. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to manage a facilty judging by the managers I see the company hiring. What are the Full Time Opportunities besides driving? Leave or stay 10 Years as a Part Time Employee?
You have the gracious opportunity to be UPS's female canine. Anyone can do the job, but, not a lot can put up with the BS. PT Supe is kind of a dead end gig as far as I've seen/heard. Weigh your options.

jaker

trolling
Do you like being treated like a mud puppy and everything is your fault, then it is right for you

But really why do you want to even go management

PACNW

Depends on your area. Around here a degree is preferred, but they will take whoever will take the job. The atmosphere is terrible in management right now and people are looking to bail all the time. Lots have jumped ship to Amazon. Almost no PT sups that go driving will come back to management, which creates a lot of P/T sup to friend/T sup opportunity.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy-4.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Get yourself a good pair of knee pads

And a bottle of listerine

You’ll go far