Opt out of opt in.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That is why I tell everyone. Get on the list, if you want to give it a break because of weather and the unforeseen, you don't have to file.

Indecisi0n

tchotchke-dancing-cat-gif.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
But WHY would you want to opt out??!?! Sounds like being scared of management retaliations.
I dont have a problem if I am sent out with a decent dispatch, but because of the weather, I cant get it done. They cut me down considerably the last week because of the list, and with the ice I still couldnt do it. So In my mind, they were doing their part, its miserable out. Now when they cut runs and bury us with Christmas dispatches, like the week before, that they know we cant do, that is when I file.

Travwise

No fear of mgmt. They have been surprisingly easy to deal with in regards to this issue.

It's the bigger pay check thing. Bunch of unforeseen financial crapola, also known as "life".

Again, thanks for the help.

9.5er

No fear of mgmt. They have been surprisingly easy to deal with in regards to this issue.

It's the bigger pay check thing. Bunch of unforeseen financial crapola, also known as "life".

Again, thanks for the help.
Handle the bidness. Lol You can have my OT.