Option Day vs. floating holiday

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Time to get to the bottom of this
This is from my rider, JC 28
911F3F21-3156-4147-A413-3122D403B2FB.jpeg

Now, these 5 floating holidays...nowhere in this language are they compared to, or labeled an “option day” at any point
So my question is....are option days and floating holidays the same thing?
Or
Are we supposed to get 5 option days AND 5 floating holidays?
My On Road wants nothing to do with this question. The few older drivers I’ve asked have told me that floating holidays are just another way to label option days
But if I’m entitled to an extra 5 days off a year I intend to use the sh** out of those 5 days
Anybody have any experience with this???

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Sounds like you got your answer but you didn’t like it.
Wrong. I am in the dark. Have not gotten a TRUSTWORTHY answer one way or the other. In fact, my on roads hesitation towards the question has me leaning towards the answer that I WANT to hear

tadpole

Ok well I’m gonna tell you that floating holidays are also called option days, you get 5 per year. But I don’t expect you to believe me.

A floater is often called an option day. They are the same. Your option week is USUALLY taken when you sign up for vacation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In my rider we get 4 floating holidays, which are the same as optionals. I'll have to look at the terminology to see how it's worded. I think the term optional comes from the fact that we can combine our floating holidays with a day from our sick bank to get an option week. For @Netsua 3:16, you get a full week of floating holidays you can use all at once and get an option week, no dipping into sick bank. Like @1989 said, we have to make that election when we pick vacation.