Option Week Payout

A.Spooner

If an option week isn’t used by the end of the year does it automatically get paid out, and if so when? I still have my full option week, wasn’t sure if I had to request it be paid out. It shows the next earn date as 12/31/19 for my next option week.

MrFeeder

The better question is, why in the world did you two not use it?
Lol it’s funny how they didn’t use it. You take that week off, you still get paid. If you don’t use it by the end of the year, you don’t get to take a week off but you still get paid. I don’t understand people.

A.Spooner

Lol it’s funny how they didn’t use it. You take that week off, you still get paid. If you don’t use it by the end of the year, you don’t get to take a week off but you still get paid. I don’t understand people.

I didn’t use it as I was off for a while due to an injury. Also this statement makes no sense. If you take the week off yes you get paid, if you don’t take the week off you work that week and get paid for your work and an extra 50 hours for the option week. Funny how that works huh.

MrFeeder

I didn’t use it as I was off for a while due to an injury. Also this statement makes no sense. If you take the week off yes you get paid, if you don’t take the week off you work that week and get paid for your work and an extra 50 hours for the option week. Funny how that works huh.
yeah nvm what was I thinking. I didn’t understand myself there. I think all the snacking in Feeders has been slowly eating my brain.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If an option week isn’t used by the end of the year does it automatically get paid out, and if so when? I still have my full option week, wasn’t sure if I had to request it be paid out. It shows the next earn date as 12/31/19 for my next option week.
Gets paid off in May.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You have the option of putting as much of your Option Days in your 401K that you want. I took all my six weeks off, took a couple of Option Days, and my 401 got an extra contribution.