Optional suggestion box for our CEO

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Since the comment section on upsers.com has been taken down due to corporates way of saying we don’t care about your problems, how about discussing them on another format. Here’s my comment of many, Wheres our pandemic bonus for keeping big brown rolling thru a very difficult time and increasing the profits to 8.4 billion a quarter?All of us risked our lives to work for a company that has been separated by greed and lack of recognition.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
34713599-88C2-4FB6-9CC4-3C506E96377D.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Since the comment section on upsers.com has been taken down due to corporates way of saying we don’t care about your problems, how about discussing them on another format. Here’s my comment of many, Wheres our pandemic bonus for keeping big brown rolling thru a very difficult time and increasing the profits to 8.4 billion a quarter?All of us risked our lives to work for a company that has been separated by greed and lack of recognition.
Ask the union

Not only do we not get any recognition I feel they did not take our safety seriously at all.

allahuakbar

She/Her
We risked our lives doing what? I just show up and deliver cardboard.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I'm more worried about the blatant contract violations taking place while the Union we pay to protect us does nothing.