IE
trousers L/W (male)
Trousers H/W (male)
What does the L/W and H/W mean

Or
S/S shirt jac
S/S shirt tail
What does jac and tail mean?

also on the short which type of shorts are the above knee ones not the new gangster looking ones that get caught on your needs when bending at the knees and rip...
Is it regular or knee length Doesn't clarify.
Please and thank you any help would be awesome first time ordering new stuff obviously..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
LW= light weight
HW= heavy weight (winter)
as for the shorts, Regular if you hate those gangster shorts like I do.

Shirts jacket style (jac) or tuck in style (tail)

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You should also block out your name a little better so you will remain completely anonymous. Good luck out there, welcome aboard!

trweber

Thanks guys that helped a lot!!!
Ps I would block out my name but I tryed and couldn't change it think I'm locked into it. I suppose I'll refrain from posting pictures of me doing naughty things in the package car!

Future

Victory Ride
View attachment 13742

I'm trying to order some more trousers
Shorts and
Shirts but I can't figure out what the acronyms behind the items mean
IE
trousers L/W (male)
Trousers H/W (male)

Or
S/S shirt jac
S/S shirt tail

also on the short which type of shorts are the above knee ones not the new gangster looking ones that get caught on your needs when bending at the knees and rip...
Please and thank you any help would be awesome first time ordering new stuff obviously..
View attachment 13742

I'm trying to order some more trousers
Shorts and
Shirts but I can't figure out what the acronyms behind the items mean
IE
trousers L/W (male)
Trousers H/W (male)

Or
S/S shirt jac
S/S shirt tail

JL 0513

The light weight are more comfy. Get the shirt jackets.

Good advice for those that don't know better. Nothing worse than the regular tuck in shirts. Makes you uncomfortable all day, especially the warmer it gets. I don't know why they even make them anymore.

Rainman

Its all good.
Good advice for those that don't know better. Nothing worse than the regular tuck in shirts. Makes you uncomfortable all day, especially the warmer it gets. I don't know why they even make them anymore.
That's all I wear. The jacket shirts roll up whenever I slide into the drivers seat. I got tired of it. Switched back to the tails.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I prefer the tuck in shirts as I think they present a more professional image but, yes, they do make you uncomfortable all, especially during the summer.