Organized(?) tracking caos

Ecuador

Banned
I know that kinda people like you... always writing in plural, strong in-group...
However it's those people like you making me deciding in future having my stuffed shipped by USPS, China Post, HongKong Post, DHL, Fedex only to name a view and mainly for the sake to get more keywords into this thread.
Even China Posts' tracking is more accurate than that of UPS and my consignment sent by Chinese Government controlled HongKong Post was faster here as that one I'm talking about here sent UPS "Expedited".
It's the people like you undermining and messing up well organized companies. That's the reason UPS will loose a lot of business to DHL even in the U.S., Aldi will beat WalMart and Mercedes Benz/ BMW/ Audi and even VW made Cadillac & Co. meaningless.
Of course guys like you will never understand.
In the past I tracked guys like you, hunted them down, kicked them out.

PS: The guy on your Avatar looks like somebody getting his daily ration of marshmellow... since 30 years and never left Kentucky:blushing2:

I know that kinda people like you... always writing in plural, strong in-group...
However it's those people like you making me deciding in future having my stuffed shipped by USPS, China Post, HongKong Post, DHL, Fedex only to name a view and mainly for the sake to get more keywords into this thread.
Even China Posts' tracking is more accurate than that of UPS and my consignment sent by Chinese Government controlled HongKong Post was faster here as that one I'm talking about here sent UPS "Expedited".
It's the people like you undermining and messing up well organized companies. That's the reason UPS will loose a lot of business to DHL even in the U.S., Aldi will beat WalMart and Mercedes Benz/ BMW/ Audi and even VW made Cadillac & Co. meaningless.

PS: The guy on your Avatar looks like somebody getting his daily ration of marshmellow... since 30 years and never left Kentucky:blushing2:
Track this:censored2::censored2::censored2:

Ok use someone else and go on there forums.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
All day long I have put up with whining customers that have no concept of the hell we are enduring and when I get home and read some poststhis chuckle head from Ecuador gets his jollys by busting our chops. Shut the pie hole and leave us alone.

407 Is buying the beer!...lol
I've got two cases of great lakes Christmas ale in my truck. $50.50 a case.[/quote] i
I've got two cases of great lakes Christmas ale in the bed of my truck. $50.50 a case.
Correction, you had to cases in the bed of your truck. there was a green guy, driving a big brown truck. He took them![/quote]
It's locked. My coworkers know it's there. They used to help themselves some nights. This :censored2: is two expensive so I've got it locked for now. In a couple weeks when it's back to miller I'll unlock it again.