Organized(?) tracking caos

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's the people like you undermining and messing up well organized companies. That's the reason UPS will loose a lot of business to DHL even in the U.S., Aldi will beat WalMart and Mercedes Benz/ BMW/ Audi and even VW made Cadillac & Co. meaningless.
Of course guys like you will never understand.
In the past I tracked guys like you, hunted them down, kicked them out.
Ok this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Ups and organized company. Hahahahahahaha

Losing market share to DHL. (Actually loosing) whatever you meant by that. Lolololol

Tracking down "guys like me" Rotflmao

Guys like me drink too many beers on Friday after work.

Guys like me show up everyday work hard to make a living and don't care about the "inner workings" of our companies.

Guys like me marry our high school sweethearts and never leave their side.

Guys like me make the world go round.

Ok this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Ups and organized company. Hahahahahahaha

Losing market share to DHL. (Actually loosing) whatever you meant by that. Lolololol

Tracking down "guys like me" Rotflmao

Guys like me drink too many beers on Friday after work.

Guys like me show up everyday work hard to make a living and don't care about the "inner workings" of our companies.

Guys like me marry our high school sweethearts and never leave their side.

Guys like me make the world go round.
God bless

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You notice I didn't mention our sports teams. We take the phrase "wait til next year" to the next level. We also brag about the times we almost went to the Super Bowl and almost won the World Series.

I would think "winning sports franchises" would not be on that list.
I also like being by my family and FRiENDS. You know real people that YOU love and that love YOU. Cleveland is where it is for me minus the winning sports franchises. It's nice that I've got REAL people in my life and not just an Internet forum. I hope you find happiness someday Dave.

I got about seven hundred bucks so far.
dam good beer 407
20131221_141920.jpg

Ecuador

Banned
...and English is my 2nd (or 3rd) language

...yea, old man, and Bavarian (of course you don't know anything about Bavaria, where BEER is brewed -you better don't name this s..t you're drinking up there beer- ) however I know Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Califonia. And English is my second, Spanish my third and Afrikaans my fourth language. Of course can't compare with the false language... and haven't that sense of strange humor..

Coming back to my more important issue with your (UPS) companies "services". This is the reaon I posted here, as this forum showes up at Google search at a prominent place and so I think it's the best place to air UPS customers experiences. Of course there are other platforms out, I will not miss to use, but despite airing my concerns it's really nice to get some inside view, how UPS people think about their customers and the world around UPS.
It is strange, that UPS possibly does not pay enough for good custom agents, as if this parcel (if your asumption is right) was held by Ecuadorian customs for 9 (!) days and this is a total exception to me.
When more that 20 parcels this year arrived to me, that were sent via Hongkong Post, China Post, DHL or US Postal Service (USPS) not ONE was longer than two or max. three days held at customs, mostly all of them were releast within 6 to 24 hours (!). I received parcels from China, sent via Hongkong Post as quick as in 10 days. So I can only assume (if your explanation is right) UPS is working with dabblers or let me think a bit more... further.... some people, like people of most of the countries on this globe doesn't really like people they call GRINGOS, AMIS or so on.
And after having this nice communication with "you friendly people", I think they have some good reason.

So my parcel left it's last destination on Friday 20/12 at 7:26pm. The way from the last location to it's next is about 8 hours slow drive. Today is the 22/12. Guess, where it is now?
You better don't think I will be informed through any channel of communication of UPS or it's service partner here, once it's ready for me to pick it up!
Go ahead and sing your Christmas Carols as those U.S. expats (that ones, that can't afford anymore a living in their own Homeland), here like to; drink your chemical water you call beer and go asleep dreaming your American dream.
Oh sorry you might read this after having been at sunday church, so my apology having disturbed your religious peace and sentiments. Santa Claus is coming.... bringing a new crate.... no parcel (UBS United Beer Services) of America. God bl..ss your A....

Ecuador

Banned
This is what the sender wrote today:
==========
I've contacted the UPS, they are solving the problem.
But we need your Tax Number, and you should cooperate with UPS in your place to the customs clearance asap.
Hope your early reply, otherwise, the goods will be returned to China or destroy after 26th December in 5 p.m.

Many thanks and regards,
==================
Does anybody at UPS know what's their job, are they able to use or interpret their "tracking systems"?

oldngray

nowhere special
Why don't you provide your tax number as requested? And who have you been talking to if they tell you to contact your local UPS? If its just customer service number don't expect much help from them because they are mostly hired with no experience in how the delivery business woks. Outsourced also - you may be talking to someone in India.

blkmamba

Here is the problem...you come to a forum not-sponsored by ups and you expect help from employees who are at the lowest level of the decision making ladder.
The people care about their customers but use this forum as a place to vent and discuss things only other upsers can understand.
You want answers yet you try to make fun of the great country we live in (I think you were making fun of us, you're gibberish is hard to understand).
Personally, I hope you get your package but you sir should be smarter about trying to solve YOUR problems.

Ecuador

Banned
I don't want to have any answers from you people, just use this forum to inform the public. I had a clue who is posting here.
I now phoned UPS here and they told me, that I, after having already spent dozends of dollars in telephone, have to pay to UPS an Administration fee (NO CUSTOM DUTY) of US$ 25.-. Drive a one hour to the bank to pay, drive back and wait another couple of days and again drive one hour to hopefully fetch the parcel. Remember, the consignment is in that status since almost two and a half days:
  • 2013.12.20 19:27 (GMT-7): IN TRANSIT TO
Hidden costs hey? Never again using any services of U.S. based companies, however all work is oursourced to India or whereever.

Personally, I hope you get your package but you sir should be smarter about trying to solve YOUR problems.
Thanks for your wishes, really, but if I'm to stupid to solve my problems with your company, it might be better to make use of other transporters. Thanks for your understanding!

Ecuador

Banned
Why don't you provide your tax number as requested?
old man, have you not read, that I already provided everything last Thursday? If you can't keep facts in mind, better reread or keep out of my thread! Things out there maybe become to complicated to you.