Orientation pay

Slab

What's up UPSters? I'm going through the hiring process currently waiting on DOT drug test paperwork being sent to me from Virginia. Next step is orientation and then ride on a truck with a trainer for a few days then back home for a two day reset. How much will i get paid for orientation and ride a long? Thanks

barnyard

KTM rider
Hard to say. It is not small package, I am guessing UPS truckload.

The person to ask is whomever you interviewed with. If you missed that chance, ask the trainer. I do not know that I have seen a poster here from UPS truckload, so I doubt that you will get an answer here.

Slab

Thanks the info Barnyard. Well good things come to those who wait.... Lol ain't that how it goes??? The lady in HR and my manager both have been great answering all the crazy questions I've been hitting them with. I just happened to forget that one and thought I'd throw it out there to you guys. I'm pumped up to say the least! Never been OTR before so any info the BROWN'S can throw at me would definitely be appreciated!

barnyard

KTM rider
You will be working for a separate company than small package and freight. I have seen their ads on CL, pay does not look any better than any other OTR company.