Orientation

veeronny7

Do you know where orientation is at? On your fist day. Like do the contact you before orientation. I got an email but it doesn’t show me a location

ManInBrown

Get in your car and start driving, once you leave your house/apt they will see you on satellite and call you to give you the location. It’s top secret.

veeronny7

Sorry. After reading what I posted again. I realized how dumb it sounded! I meant I got the email saying welcome and that my orientation is on Tuesday. The only problem I had was I looked up where the facility was at and it doesn’t show any places in the area I applied for. Also under my email it said location: N/A. I saw where someone posted that they contact you every week where you will meet your driver I was just wondering if I had to wait for the driver to contact me for orientation too…

542thruNthru

1060 west Addison
200-29.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sorry. After reading what I posted again. I realized how dumb it sounded! I meant I got the email saying welcome and that my orientation is on Tuesday. The only problem I had was I looked up where the facility was at and it doesn’t show any places in the area I applied for. Also under my email it said location: N/A. I saw where someone posted that they contact you every week where you will meet your driver I was just wondering if I had to wait for the driver to contact me for orientation too…
You were most likely be working as a driver helper and probably be contacted in early November

At UPS N/A stands for Northeast/Atlantic, and their training is usually held in Providence, RI. Good luck, man!