Orion Dead??

MangoMango

I was told by my on road last week to not worry about following Orion anymore, but to bookmark my next stop every time. IT guy told me that Orion was going to "learn" how the route is run. Anyone else get told this?

ManInBrown

Orion. Lolol. center manager flipped out on me one day, told me I better follow Orion stop for stop the entire day or else, after my 5th week in a row of free 9.5 money. Told him OK see ya at 10:30 and walked out laughing. Guy came chasing after me as I was driving out of the building practically crying and told me to forget Orion. Lolol.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yesterday I was dispatched 300 stops, they had me take off the 7’s and 8’s and leave under the belt....after the loader had spent 6 hours cramming everything in. So I get on road and there are commits throughout the whole loop which destroys Orion as we all know. So I scrolled up and down all day avoiding the 7’s and 8’s to run it close to shelf to shelf....which added probably a half hour at least to my day, on top of completely gutting and resorting the truck throughout the route.
I seriously can’t believe that they won’t just give us RDO when we are slammed like this....I feel like if somebody from above would get off their asses and come ride along with one of us on a 300 stop day all of this Orion compliance crap would disappear...but nobody at the center level has the balls to tell the higher ups “hey this doesn’t work when the trucks are bricked out.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yesterday I was dispatched 300 stops, they had me take off the 7’s and 8’s and leave under the belt....after the loader had spent 6 hours cramming everything in. So I get on road and there are commits throughout the whole loop which destroys Orion as we all know. So I scrolled up and down all day avoiding the 7’s and 8’s to run it close to shelf to shelf....which added probably a half hour at least to my day, on top of completely gutting and resorting the truck throughout the route.
I seriously can’t believe that they won’t just give us RDO when we are slammed like this....I feel like if somebody from above would get off their asses and come ride along with one of us on a 300 stop day all of this Orion compliance crap would disappear...but nobody at the center level has the balls to tell the higher ups “hey this doesn’t work when the trucks are bricked out.
I hear they're working on a plan for that.

Overpaid Union Thug

He is laughing his ass off while counting his $100 bills.
6BFA54FE-CC7B-44E9-A8C8-80144190F3EA.jpeg

Dumbo

Maybe that computer chip wasn't destroyed when Arnold S. was lowered into the vat of molten steel?

The Terminator sequel:
ORION....the love child of Skynet.

SkyNet looks for UPS trucks that don't have their diad in the cradle and doesn't follow Orion to at least 90% and then terminates them after several warning letters. Also don't have late air or your :censored2:ed. Just :censored2:ed. But just as it comes it for the termination, there is a sudden noGPS fix followed by a shift inhibit and the Orion self terminates.