ORION Demonstration On YouTube.

FilingBluesFL

This was my Orion solution Friday. Those last 3 from my 2000 shelf, those are businesses. I guess they were going to stay open until 9pm for me to deliver those to them....

Good job, Orion. That's a real good job you're doing there.

Seems like when it "forgets" something it just tacks it on at the end, kind of like saying "Welp, friend it!"

orion sucks.jpg

Z

ZQXC

This was my Orion solution Friday. Those last 3 from my 2000 shelf, those are businesses. I guess they were going to stay open until 9pm for me to deliver those to them....

Good job, Orion. That's a real good job you're doing there.

Seems like when it "forgets" something it just tacks it on at the end, kind of like saying "Welp, friend it!"

View attachment 35204

Looks like those 3 were part of an add cut. Why couldn't this great program meld them into the 2000 section of the existing dispatch, instead of tacking them on at the end of the day?

andrsnbkj

May be a house call route with only 10 businesses only works in Clarksville. I can't even keep up with orion due to traffic intersection pedestrians and motorists

Z

ZQXC

I'm thinking that a rural route will greatly amplify any mistake that ORION makes; that's why I plan to follow it 100%, when and if we get it.

FilingBluesFL

Looks like those 3 were part of an add cut. Why couldn't this great program meld them into the 2000 section of the existing dispatch, instead of tacking them on at the end of the day?

No add/cut.

Those are businesses that are on that route each and every day. Listed in EDD in the beginning obviously.

I've seen it do this multiple times on different routes. Just take something that it cant figure out and tack it on the end, despite driving by those stops multiple times to get the other stops.

By The Book

I'm thinking that a rural route will greatly amplify any mistake that ORION makes; that's why I plan to follow it 100%, when and if we get it.
Things like road closures, roads that don't connect or are impassable will make you think how is this my next stop? You can't fix the road closures but the other things can be corrected. On a rural route it seems purely GPS.