ORION Demonstration On YouTube.

Rainman

Its all good.
You guys are full of it...you act like you were doing a better job before Orion. Reducing miles, working shorter hours - ya right. You cannot afford to work less than 10 hours a day. I see it everyday, 150 stops eta 730, 145 stops eta 725 etc, etc, etc.

Quit your whining...
We were doing a better job. Running the same stops and getting in a hour earlier every day. Orion may be cutting miles but it jacks up OT. The $50 extra OT they pay me wipes out the $5 gas savings and then some.

Overpaid Union Thug

We were doing a better job. Running the same stops and getting in a hour earlier every day. Orion may be cutting miles but it jacks up OT. The $50 extra OT they pay me wipes out the $5 gas savings and then some.
We are also losing customers. My center lost a longtime customer last week. He has been fed up already but ORION finally drove him away. His business received packages early in the morning for over 20 years. Then later sometimes around lunch time when UPS started their crunch during the recession (that my area didn't even have). Since ORION came in he's been a mid afternoon delivery. Now FedEx Ground is delivering most of his stuff. Meanwhile..... the empty suits that are destroying UPS just continue making videos such as the two I have shown here.

Last edited:

CHALLY9TX

You guys are full of it...you act like you were doing a better job before Orion. Reducing miles, working shorter hours - ya right. You cannot afford to work less than 10 hours a day. I see it everyday, 150 stops eta 730, 145 stops eta 725 etc, etc, etc.

Quit your whining...

We were doing a better job. It was called servicing the customer, something Orion knows nothing about.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Supes are a bunch of asczz kissing robots suckin on their bosses ding a ling ling all day, what a bunch of sellouts dude lol. They know everything is so bucked up everyday m we clean up their garbage everyday all day lol.

ManInBrown

You don't even hear about the 85% here anymore. Now it's just ORION first stop. No exceptions. I still run 100% except breaking trace to make NDA service. I'll play your games all day long. Every day. My bank account and 401K love ORION. Want me to drive around in circles all day passing stops by 5-10x, only to go back later. Fine by me

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Supes are a bunch of asczz kissing robots suckin on their bosses ding a ling ling all day, what a bunch of sellouts dude lol. They know everything is so bucked up everyday m we clean up their garbage everyday all day lol.
I wonder if I could buy one of those.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Quit your whining...

Oh, but I was... And, I still can. Can you? Have you ever?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

I'm a little more than anxious to see Dave's review of Atlanta's billion dollar turd...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428813403.907640.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Quit your whining...

As UPS drivers, forced stupidity and blind obedience to arbitrary metrics do nothing but make our jobs harder, make our days longer, and create problems for the customers we have to face on a daily basis.

As a UPS manager, forced stupidity and blind obedience to arbitrary metrics are the keys to your success and advancement.

Different perspectives, different priorities.

tracker2762

Quit your whining...

Actually with the dispatches these days I can afford to work four days.