Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

Irishman Collins

I am wanting to get as many opinions as possible on the Orion system. It seems that everyone I talk to claims that it doesn't work. I am hearing it reduces miles but increases overtime. If this is true then why is this system being implemented? Please, all opinions are welcome. I just am trying to get a true concensus.

Irishman Collins

I'll have to check the Orion schedule for Ohio to see the how getting it next.
Yea, we have it already and it sucks!!! Do u have it in your area? I'll tell u what between all this snow and freaking Orion I have never made so much money! Thanks UPS for your ingenious technology that is going to put a pool in my back yard. If this damn snow ever melts!!

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
We still don't have the big "O" in our building. We're the last to get anything new. My route is a large mall 50-65 stops, I'm assuming "O" won't affect the route??

round-peg-square-hole.jpg

Griff

We still don't have the big "O" in our building. We're the last to get anything new. My route is a large mall 50-65 stops, I'm assuming "O" won't affect the route??

It doesn't affect mall routes or in-city routes with tons of one way streets. Nobody in a major city has to be bothered with it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wasn't it 60 Minutes or one of those shows that had a story on how Orion was the best thing since sliced bread? It sounds like they should do a follow up story.