Orion help

screamin chicken

I used to drive 55-60 miles, metro route , 140-149 , 225- 290 pkgs. Mow with orion, ny stop count stays at 170 plus everyday, and my mile are still the same,so when I not makeing my miles then thats on them, can I file on this....

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I used to drive 55-60 miles, metro route , 140-149 , 225- 290 pkgs. Mow with orion, ny stop count stays at 170 plus everyday, and my mile are still the same,so when I not makeing my miles then thats on them, can I file on this....
Why are you stressing over this?

Work as directed and don't give a crap about miles or hours.

Unless you are working way more hours than you want to, if so file for 9.5 violations.

Just follow it and make the money! I don't think it's going to do this for long. I was told the system will correct its self once it replaces the dispatchers.

Overpaid Union Thug

Do the job the safest way you know how. Even if that means never following ORION. Even if it means following it everyday. Even if it means completely ignoring RDO and ORION. Remember.......they are just "tools." Ignore the stop counts. Don't let the increased stops get to you and make you feel like you need to speed up to compensate. Let them be the ones to figure out how to solve whatever problems arise due to you having too much work.

10 point

10 min break after your earlier (10:30) airs are delivered, lunch between the 3rd and 6th hr (here), then last 10 min break before your pick ups start.

Get ready for an ojs ride, but the excess commercial stops will come off if you persevere.

screamin chicken

Thanks for all the input, I have been using the 8 hr request , but again when I do they dispatch me, not the route, last Fri . i preloaded, and went on my route with a 8 hr request, I had 151 stops.Last night I had 180 , and I was told Orion said I would be done at 712, well I punched out at 820... 2 more this week and I will get on that 9.5 list.The union doesn't do crap why do i even pay them.

Edd Orion

Thanks for all the input, I have been using the 8 hr request , but again when I do they dispatch me, not the route, last Fri . i preloaded, and went on my route with a 8 hr request, I had 151 stops.Last night I had 180 , and I was told Orion said I would be done at 712, well I punched out at 820... 2 more this week and I will get on that 9.5 list.The union doesn't do crap why do i even pay them.
File for 2 hours penalty pay, if u didn't get ur 8 hr req

upslarry

ORION is not a tool to reduce miles. Period. It's just another way to control us. Follow ORION 100% every day. The system is awful. Take their money. Get on the 9.5 list if you don't want the O/T

Oh Shoot

In my hood you get on 9.5 list and the work never changes but get more so you get paid. They pay all 9.5 grievances no questions asked