ORION OR URANUS? got the cure to stop the termination threats GUARANTEED

CALLING ALL UPS PACKAGE SERVICE PROVIDERS.
It's time folks, time to take back our dignity, self respect, self worth and most of all our job security once and for all. First TELEMATICS was developed, per the Atlanta leaders, to improve our overall safety picture. REALLY who says? Someone in Atlanta should now provide the rank and file with the safety statistics to prove that injuries and auto accidents were in fact reduced since TELEMATICS was implemented. But they can't and they won't. We all know why TELEMATICS was developed don't we! Next came ORION or what we now refer to as their savior planet urANUS Jr.! And it won't stop there drivers. There will be more and more processes yet to be developed by Atlanta and the pressure on us will NEVER ever stop until we stand firm and hold our ground regarding ORION. And we can do it, I can guarantee it!! The Atlanta braniacs, specifically Mr. Peretz, claims that ORION has saved and will continue to save UPS millions of $$$$$$. After all UPS C.E.O. David Abney got a 21% total compensation increase back in 2016 so no wonder UPS needs to save money. And the talk continues about serious pension cuts???? Now we drivers all want UPS to save money and remain profitable but at whose expense? And we drivers all want UPS to prosper and gain additional business but we are tired of these computer brainiacs in Atlanta who have been telling us that there is a better way to run our areas, save fuel costs and save money. And in most cases we CAN'T follow ORION 100% of the time so UPS threatens us with our jobs because that's what they are good at when we can't work as directed and adhere to their newly developed processes. Not sure about you folks but we are done playing their games, tired of day after day, month after month, me and my brothers and sisters being threatened with our jobs because of ORION. Our proposed contract language operational change(s) will literally transform the face of UPS going forward but every driver who wants and desires a fool proof, totally legal and safe operational change will need to get involved and we believe that they will. Our backs have been pinned up against the wall long enough and Mr. Abney and the rest will not like the 2018 contract proposals(s). We have proposed to our UNION leadership language that will literally change the way UPS has been doing business for decades now. Our proposal(s) are game changers, but we will need every service provider to get on board so use the cafe to get the word out and then get with as many of your brothers and sisters to get them to go on line and read or even sign up on the cafe cause a change, "a very radical change", has been proposed to Mr. H. and Mr. O. And as many drivers as possible will soon need to read what we will be putting out here on the B C . July 2018 is approaching soon and a strong, viable message needs to be sent to UPS corporate Atlanta and that message is "change is a comin"!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's time folks, time to take back our dignity, self respect, self worth and most of all our job security once and for all. First TELEMATICS was developed, per the Atlanta leaders, to improve our overall safety picture. REALLY who says? Someone in Atlanta should now provide the rank and file with the safety statistics to prove that injuries and auto accidents were in fact reduced since TELEMATICS was implemented. But they can't and they won't. We all know why TELEMATICS was developed don't we! Next came ORION or what we now refer to as their savior planet urANUS Jr.! And it won't stop there drivers. There will be more and more processes yet to be developed by Atlanta and the pressure on us will NEVER ever stop until we stand firm and hold our ground regarding ORION. And we can do it, I can guarantee it!! The Atlanta braniacs, specifically Mr. Peretz, claims that ORION has saved and will continue to save UPS millions of $$$$$$. After all UPS C.E.O. David Abney got a 21% total compensation increase back in 2016 so no wonder UPS needs to save money. And the talk continues about serious pension cuts???? Now we drivers all want UPS to save money and remain profitable but at whose expense? And we drivers all want UPS to prosper and gain additional business but we are tired of these computer brainiacs in Atlanta who have been telling us that there is a better way to run our areas, save fuel costs and save money. And in most cases we CAN'T follow ORION 100% of the time so UPS threatens us with our jobs because that's what they are good at when we can't work as directed and adhere to their newly developed processes. Not sure about you folks but we are done playing their games, tired of day after day, month after month, me and my brothers and sisters being threatened with our jobs because of ORION. Our proposed contract language operational change(s) will literally transform the face of UPS going forward but every driver who wants and desires a fool proof, totally legal and safe operational change will need to get involved and we believe that they will. Our backs have been pinned up against the wall long enough and Mr. Abney and the rest will not like the 2018 contract proposals(s). We have proposed to our UNION leadership language that will literally change the way UPS has been doing business for decades now. Our proposal(s) are game changers, but we will need every service provider to get on board so use the cafe to get the word out and then get with as many of your brothers and sisters to get them to go on line and read or even sign up on the cafe cause a change, "a very radical change", has been proposed to Mr. H. and Mr. O. And as many drivers as possible will soon need to read what we will be putting out here on the B C . July 2018 is approaching soon and a strong, viable message needs to be sent to UPS corporate Atlanta and that message is "change is a comin"!

So, is it Top Seceret or you gonna clue us in

Iam in the edge of my seat

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

And, your point is?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_0132.GIF

ManInBrown

I love ORION. It has taken my average stop count from 105 down to 85 each day. More miles equal less stops.
Your center is the exception. I don't know of one route in my center that had stop counts lowered thanks to Orion. If you're over miles they think you're playing games. It's blame everything on the driver, and pile even more stops on. It's been great for my bank account. I can say that, at least.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm going to attempt to read this, but paragraphs sure would be nice.
I'll help

It's time folks, time to take back our dignity, self respect, self worth and most of all our job security once and for all.

First TELEMATICS was developed, per the Atlanta leaders, to improve our overall safety picture. REALLY who says? Someone in Atlanta should now provide the rank and file with the safety statistics to prove that injuries and auto accidents were in fact reduced since TELEMATICS was implemented. But they can't and they won't.

We all know why TELEMATICS was developed don't we! Next came ORION or what we now refer to as their savior planet urANUS Jr.! And it won't stop there drivers.

There will be more and more processes yet to be developed by Atlanta and the pressure on us will NEVER ever stop until we stand firm and hold our ground regarding ORION. And we can do it, I can guarantee it!! The Atlanta braniacs, specifically Mr. Peretz, claims that ORION has saved and will continue to save UPS millions of $$$$$$. After all UPS C.E.O. David Abney got a 21% total compensation increase back in 2016 so no wonder UPS needs to save money. And the talk continues about serious pension cuts????

Now we drivers all want UPS to save money and remain profitable but at whose expense? And we drivers all want UPS to prosper and gain additional business but we are tired of these computer brainiacs in Atlanta who have been telling us that there is a better way to run our areas, save fuel costs and save money.

And in most cases we CAN'T follow ORION 100% of the time so UPS threatens us with our jobs because that's what they are good at when we can't work as directed and adhere to their newly developed processes. Not sure about you folks but we are done playing their games, tired of day after day, month after month, me and my brothers and sisters being threatened with our jobs because of ORION.

Our proposed contract language operational change(s) will literally transform the face of UPS going forward but every driver who wants and desires a fool proof, totally legal and safe operational change will need to get involved and we believe that they will. Our backs have been pinned up against the wall long enough and Mr. Abney and the rest will not like the 2018 contract proposals(s). We have proposed to our UNION leadership language that will literally change the way UPS has been doing business for decades now.

Our proposal(s) are game changers, but we will need every service provider to get on board so use the cafe to get the word out and then get with as many of your brothers and sisters to get them to go on line and read or even sign up on the cafe cause a change, "a very radical change", has been proposed to Mr. H. and Mr. O.

And as many drivers as possible will soon need to read what we will be putting out here on the B C . July 2018 is approaching soon and a strong, viable message needs to be sent to UPS corporate Atlanta and that message is "change is a comin"!
I still won't read this jibberish.

35years

Gravy route
Your center is the exception. I don't know of one route in my center that had stop counts lowered thanks to Orion. If you're over miles they think you're playing games. It's blame everything on the driver, and pile even more stops on. It's been great for my bank account. I can say that, at least.
ORION + 9.5 list = 10-15% less stops.
I am significantly over miles every day. Who cares what they think. I am doing what they say, not what they want. You won't be disciplined for following ORION and being over on miles.
You just have to have the discipline to follow the plan and file for 9.5s.
The problem is few are self-disciplined.
Please don't get rid of ORION. I don't want my stop count higher.

Last edited:

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

ZPJrgpG.gif

35years

Gravy route
Nope. Why was it developed?
My guess is he is asserting it was developed to spy on us.
That is how it is used.
But it is better than the old method of "following" you around.
When they follow you they can actually see what you are doing. Sometimes they got lucky and saw some behavior that would lead to termination.

I like the virtual supervision better. Can't fire you, can't actually see you, and keeps you using the methods.