Orion vs backing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Easy. Tell them you need it in writing that you don't have to follow the methods. When they don't do it work as you always have.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Dang I didn't realize Orion could talk to.

I guess that's what a billion dollars get you.
See they brainwash people to know the Orion language. Its like wrasling with a tiger. I follow it but I wont back. They tell me 10 times a day I am allowed to back. I have 10 docks, 20 with pick ups, seems they only count those once. I go around the block, specially with snow, or when I have 4 50 pders, Ia m going around the block I am not crossing the street. 20 over today +.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I don't back unless I have to ( ie dead end street ). That means I have to drive around the block and go by house that ORION wants me to deliver to later I laugh all the way to the bank.
Yup me too. If you want me to meet the miles, I have to back. If you want me to back, I cant meet the backs. If you want me to stay on trace, I miss business, if you want me to make service, I add miles. If you want me to refuse OCA, I can, but you wont let me , or return later for EAM, I cant make miles. You tell me what you want and scooby I will do it.

By The Book

Yup me too. If you want me to meet the miles, I have to back. If you want me to back, I cant meet the backs. If you want me to stay on trace, I miss business, if you want me to make service, I add miles. If you want me to refuse OCA, I can, but you wont let me , or return later for EAM, I cant make miles. You tell me what you want and scooby I will do it.
I think this was one of your most accurate and informative posts yet.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I might actually use this when the stupidvisors want to know why there Orion miles weren't met. Thanks.