Osama bin Laden's Killer

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not sure I see the logic in this guy announcing his identity to the whole world. Or why someone would want to leave the military with 16 years of service and can practically see retirement. And now he's whining about not having health insurance? Now I think health insurance and pissing off his fellow SEALs will be the least of his worries. He'll probably end up dead soon. What a shame. I guess he just couldn't be content with being a hero without a public face.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oles.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not sure I see the logic in this guy announcing his identity to the whole world. Or why someone would want to leave the military with 16 years of service and can practically see retirement. And now he's whining about not having health insurance? Now I think health insurance and pissing off his fellow SEALs will be the least of his worries. He'll probably end up dead soon. What a shame. I guess he just couldn't be content with being a hero without a public face.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oles.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

A highly trained, highly skilled killer is not likely to wind up dead anytime soon. Anyone who would think this man is a soft target would need to have their head examined.

But hell, if he just moves into a "safe neighborhood" like where TOS lives, he'll have no worries

Overpaid Union Thug

A highly trained, highly skilled killer is not likely to wind up dead anytime soon. Anyone who would think this man is a soft target would need to have their head examined.

But hell, if he just moves into a "safe neighborhood" like where TOS lives, he'll have no worries

He is just as vulnerable to bullets, IEDs, kidnapping, extortion, sabotage, etc from vengeful terrorists as anyone. The most highly trained man on the planet isn't immune to any of those. And they all gotta sleep sometime.

Last edited:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He is just as vulnerable to bullets, IEDs, kidnapping, extortion, sabotage, etc from vengeful terrorists as anyone. The most highly trained man on the planet isn't immune to any of those. And they all gotta sleep sometime.

Valid points. I, however will be very surprised to read that he has perished anytime soon

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How can those non disclosure agreements be valid since bhos has publicly acknowledged just what units were involved ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah, he's a big mouth !! He telescopes plans too......like we are going to bomb you on Tuesday at 6 am.

Obama had to give them time to finish their morning prayers and pick up their prayer mats. Oh yeah, and slip their shoes back on and shuffle out of the way before the bombs arrived.

UPS4Life

It was mentioned on a talk show this morning that another seal is saying he made the kill shot.

I thought it was sad when they announced which seal team did it. Now somebody wants to make a book and have some fame to collect a buck. I hope this guy doesn't have a family because I also think they will become targets.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
It was mentioned on a talk show this morning that another seal is saying he made the kill shot.

I thought it was sad when they announced which seal team did it. Now somebody wants to make a book and have some fame to collect a buck. I hope this guy doesn't have a family because I also think they will become targets.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I agree with you. This guy just wants to make an easy buck. Nobody in their right mind would want to make themselves a target by bragging they shot Bin Ladin. The Seal Team shouldn't and wouldn't talk and Obama shouldn't have outed them either.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you needed Obama to tell that it was seal team 6 then you weren't paying attention. Anybody who really cared about that kind of information figured it out pretty quick it's not that hard.
As far as revealing individual identities that's all on the team members who can't seem to keep their mouths shut, first Matt Bissonette with his book and now this guy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I just want to clean the air here ...these seals did not kill OBL .
I claim responsibility .
Yes I did it .
And TOS I used a gun just like you requested .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama had to give them time to finish their morning prayers and pick up their prayer mats. Oh yeah, and slip their shoes back on and shuffle out of the way before the bombs arrived.

Yep. That's why all of those drone strikes killed so many of their leaders, right? Since all of you fervently believe he's a Muslim, that makes sense...not.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree with you. This guy just wants to make an easy buck. Nobody in their right mind would want to make themselves a target by bragging they shot Bin Ladin. The Seal Team shouldn't and wouldn't talk and Obama shouldn't have outed them either.

Stupid. What about his family? His father was telling the press that his son was the trigger man too. Not very smart.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Of course. It's Obama’s fault.;)

Psst...Sammy. They can always blame the black guy because he isn't qualified to be President. We need a real (white) leader like Krispy Kreme Christie or Jeb Bush. Mitt Romney would have handled it all differently, after donning his magic underwear and consulting with his advisors on Kolob. See...it all makes sense.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Psst...Sammy. They can always blame the black guy because he isn't qualified to be President. We need a real (white) leader like Krispy Kreme Christie or Jeb Bush. Mitt Romney would have handled it all differently, after donning his magic underwear and consulting with his advisors on Kolob. See...it all makes sense.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Just come out and say it. You can't stand having a black President, can you? That's always been the real issue for "real" Americans. If Romney had been elected and done the exact same things, you'd all be chanting to have his likeness chiseled into Mt. Rushmore.