Other centers working in our building

Hi everyone! I am a lurker in here most of the time. I am stuck on something now. My center has called in air drivers from another center to work. We have an exception driver and a 22.3 that is preload/air driver that they are not using. Any advice on what article it would be under? I know Art 40 for exception driving, but I am stuck on using drivers from another center. Any help is appreciated.

ManInBrown

Are those drivers laid off in their center and that’s why they are working in yours? You first have to find that out. That is allowed. We have feeder drivers laid off in other buildings working out of our building right now.

They are part time air drivers. They were put on preload when the night air drivers were bumped to days. I know full time drvers can bump to other centers, part time air drivers can't do that. They go to preload and are exception drivers.

If that's the case then air drivers with 20 years seniority that are either on preload or working one day a week would bump. If it was a situation like that, I wouldn't be filing. 20 years then either take a pay cut to preload or work 1 day? Imo that's bs.