Other Crap inside drop boxes

R1wonder

Does this piss anyone off as much as me , usps boxes inside the box . Anyone been disciplined for leaving it inside , cuz I’m no longer touching them lol

542thruNthru

Does this piss anyone off as much as me , usps boxes inside the box . Anyone been disciplined for leaving it inside , cuz I’m no longer touching them lol
Our drop boxes are usually right next to a USPS box or a FedEx box. I just drop it in the usps box unless it's not there and then it goes to FedEx.

R1wonder

Our drop boxes are usually right next to a USPS box or a FedEx box. I just drop it in the usps box unless it's not there and then it goes to FedEx.
Lol , this box has FedEx next to it : and I’ve had FedEx stuff in ours . But no usps near by and people put :censored2: in it daily . The post office is 200 foot down the road . These boxes are gonna collect dust now

542thruNthru

Lol , this box has FedEx next to it : and I’ve had FedEx stuff in ours . But no usps near by and people put :censored2: in it daily . The post office is 200 foot down the road . These boxes are gonna collect dust now
Finding stuff in the box doesn't bother me. It's finding 20 or 30 boxes every other day outside the box because they don't want to pay for a pick up.

If you wear times that I picked up of Dropbox if it's not a UPS package I just put it right back on top of the Dropbox

If you are too stupid to realize you shoved it the wrong box that's not my problem

R1wonder

Finding stuff in the box doesn't bother me. It's finding 20 or 30 boxes every other day outside the box because they don't want to pay for a pick up.
I can’t even believe people trust the public enough to do that . :censored2: it the boxes are outside it’s not your obligation

Yeah but not your problem if someone else takes it before you get there.
No they solved that problem here.
No we do not have to pick up non UPS packages.

But because there's so many grievances filed against air drivers picking up a ground package of the dropboxes
They had regular ground drivers sweeping in the middle of day and the air drivers pick up what was ever left over.
Problem solved

rod

Retired 22 years
Had a dead muskrat in one of mine once. Apparently had been in there all weekend because it was full of maggots. Kicked it out to the street-picked up the rest of the stuff and went about my business. This was back when men were men and weren't afraid of of dead smelly kritters. .

PT Car Washer

If you wear times that I picked up of Dropbox if it's not a UPS package I just put it right back on top of the Dropbox

If you are too stupid to realize you shoved it the wrong box that's not my problem
I just take everything back to the building and have the clerks straighten everything out. The postman and the FedEx man pick up at our building everyday. I sure wouldn't want to mess with Post Office packages. Just bring them back to the building or put them in the nearest mailbox.

I just take everything back to the building and have the clerks straighten everything out. The postman and the FedEx man pick up at our building everyday. I sure wouldn't want to mess with Post Office packages. Just bring them back to the building or put them in the nearest mailbox.
It's not the UPS package I'm not taking it back

If people are too stupid to realize that it's not my problem

542thruNthru

Had a dead muskrat in one of mine once. Apparently had been in there all weekend because it was full of maggots. Kicked it out to the street-picked up the rest of the stuff and went about my business. This was back when men were men and weren't afraid of of dead smelly kritters. .
The drop box @rod used to pick up was a lot different back then. It had a old iron lock on it.
sketch-1666137022010.jpg