Other Idiots, Not in the media

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Farakhan may be nuts, he may be a hate monger and he may have exaggerated his claims, but he isnt that far away from the truth.

US soldiers have been convicted of raping US servicewomen in theatre (iraq / afghanistan) and many have been convicted of raping muslim women. Many of these soldiers actions went undetected until they returned home and told goverment pyschs about what happened.

In fact, in the case of the 16 year old iraqi girl who 4 us soldiers kidnapped in front of her family, raped her in the desert, shot her, burned her body to ashes, then went back and massacred her mother, father and sibblings happened exactly the way farakhan explains.

It wasnt until one soldier involved, confessed to his base pysch in texas AFTER returning from deployment. They had gotten away with the horrific crime, and one soldier just couldnt live with himself any longer and confessed his participation. Everyone was arrested and CONVICTED.

Farakhan uses this kind of story which is repeated over and over on many bases across the USA, but he exaggerates the total.

Hate rhetoric using some facts and distortions is still wrong, although, it can be said he isnt that far off the truth meter. I dont care for him, but I have to agree with his assertions of rape , murder , robbery, larceny and other crimes by our Soldiers in uniform.

The leavenworth 10 are prime examples of murderous soldiers.

Peace.

satellitedriver

I have no idea if it's true or not, but I've despised Farrakhan for decades!!! He is hate personified.
I agree.
Anyone interested in the formation and foundation of the "Nation of Islam" should read,
"The Autobiography of Malcolm X".
An excellent read.
IMIO,
Louis had Malcolm capped and gained control.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS Somehow, i don't find it surprising you have a soft spot for the Big friend.

As I said, I dont care for the guy, he is a hate monger, but he isnt that far off the truth. Like any other rhetorical speaker, he uses some facts as horrible as they are, and makes it sound worse in his scenarios.

He makes those facts "fit" his dialog to his audience.

I see past the hate and tone, and realize that he is speaking accurately about our U.S. soidlers, but in the wrong context. Its a fact that many U.S. service women have been raped by our own soldiers and NO ONE can deny that, its a fact that many iraqi and afghan women have been raped by U.S. Soldiers and NO ONE can deny that. Its a fact that many women working for KBR or independent contractors in iraq have been raped by U.S. service personnel and NO ONE can deny that. Its a fact that many us servicemen who committed crimes in iraq or afghanistan returned home and later confessed to military pyscs of their crimes. Some just took their own lives. Its one of the reasons for the high suicide rate during these wars.

These are facts, they are horrible. Its a shame brought upon our country by our military in a war zone and for farakhan to use it as political hate speech is also shameless.

Now if he was only "informing" his audience about those facts, well, that would be ok, but he morphed those facts into his muslim diatribe just to get his audience angry.

I dont believe that farakhan is relevant to todays conversations and his comments will go unnoticed.

peace.

As I said, I dont care for the guy, he is a hate monger, but he isnt that far off the truth. Like any other rhetorical speaker, he uses some facts as horrible as they are, and makes it sound worse in his scenarios.

He makes those facts "fit" his dialog to his audience.

I see past the hate and tone, and realize that he is speaking accurately about our U.S. soidlers, but in the wrong context. Its a fact that many U.S. service women have been raped by our own soldiers and NO ONE can deny that, its a fact that many iraqi and afghan women have been raped by U.S. Soldiers and NO ONE can deny that. Its a fact that many women working for KBR or independent contractors in iraq have been raped by U.S. service personnel and NO ONE can deny that. Its a fact that many us servicemen who committed crimes in iraq or afghanistan returned home and later confessed to military pyscs of their crimes. Some just took their own lives. Its one of the reasons for the high suicide rate during these wars.

These are facts, they are horrible. Its a shame brought upon our country by our military in a war zone and for farakhan to use it as political hate speech is also shameless.

Now if he was only "informing" his audience about those facts, well, that would be ok, but he morphed those facts into his muslim diatribe just to get his audience angry.

I dont believe that farakhan is relevant to todays conversations and his comments will go unnoticed.

peace.
And you think that any wrong some US soldiers may have done is justification for the Ft.Hood shooting?
Do you really think Faraken is irrelevant to the audience he was speaking to? You said. "he morphed those facts into his muslim diatribe just to get his audience angry." and you think this is irrelevant?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And you think that any wrong some US soldiers may have done is justification for the Ft.Hood shooting?
Do you really think Faraken is irrelevant to the audience he was speaking to? You said. "he morphed those facts into his muslim diatribe just to get his audience angry." and you think this is irrelevant?

I said everything he said is irelevant. Twisted diatribe mixed in with some facts is still unacceptable, but Farakhan has no voice in america. The dude is nuts and his audience has grown smaller over the years.

His intention wasnt to inform his audience of the facts of rapes and such by our military, it was to build a case for his eventual point that major hassan killed americans because they told him of stories of inhumane treatment of muslims by US service personnel.

It is true, US service personnel have come back with horror stories and revealed them to the US military Psycs, but for Farakhan to try and capitalize on those facts makes him a nut.

I dont take anything he says seriously, he's the last of the circus clowns of the 70's and 80's, not counting al sharpton.

If you let him upset you with his rhetoric, then he wins. I hear him, extrapolate anything of subsance and disregard the remainder.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tall tree and a short rope comes to my mind.

I am just "curious". When I read your post, something came to mind. Maybe im wrong, and im taking it the wrong way, but why would you suggest a tall tree and rope? Is it because he's black? and thats the first thing that came to mind?

You have to realize, that whatever he says is protected "free speech" in this country, and he committed no crimes, nor was he tried and convicted and sentenced to death, yet you propose a "tall tree and a short rope".

Was this a "knee jerk" reaction? If it was, say so. Otherwise, it can be taken very differently than you possibly meant it to be.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
race card !!!!!!!

(no other way to interpret your post)

Moreluck,

part of the unfortunate history of the United States includes those who would hang a black man for speaking out. Today, those sentiments still exist, and saying something like that as a first response to your suggestive post may have spawned a kneejerk reaction to those types of thoughts.

Despite equal protection under the laws and the protection of the constitution, people still dont believe blacks have a right to speak. You may not like what LF said, and neither do I, but whatever exits his mouth is protected speech and does not require a "tall tree and short rope".

People cannot continue to say things that may have any similarity to the shameful behavior of white america towards a black american. This is just as IMPROPER as what Louis Farakhan was saying.

Thats the point.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your PEACE is phony..................taking "a long walk off a short pier" offends pirates everywhere. Where was your thesis on how pirates are downtrodden, etc. Get off your high horse.

Moreluck,

part of the unfortunate history of the United States includes those who would hang a black man for speaking out. Today, those sentiments still exist, and saying something like that as a first response to your suggestive post may have spawned a kneejerk reaction to those types of thoughts.

Despite equal protection under the laws and the protection of the constitution, people still dont believe blacks have a right to speak. You may not like what LF said, and neither do I, but whatever exits his mouth is protected speech and does not require a "tall tree and short rope".

People cannot continue to say things that may have any similarity to the shameful behavior of white america towards a black american. This is just as IMPROPER as what Louis Farakhan was saying.

Thats the point.

Peace.
Sorry, in Texas a tall tree and short rope was the manner of execution for many years. Race didn't matter. If the death penalty was the verdict, hanging was the method.