OUCH

Box Ox

E.jpg

EM.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If there's anything to be missed about the days after 9/11, it's that PC culture and "tolerance" took a hard back seat.
I really try not to judge people by their religion or non religion, but when I worked at an airport I bet 7 out of 10 security guards were from Muslim countries. All of them were very nice and seemed like decent hardworking people, but all I could think in the back of my mind was, what better way for terrorists to come in through the back door than posing as guards at an airport.

It will be fine

Final vote on the matter coming up. Several council members proposed cutting 2021 funding by $7.9 million. Since it was first proposed to get rid of the department crime has soared.
So you’re blaming a plan that hasn’t happened yet for current results. Makes sense.

SLW

If there's anything to be missed about the days after 9/11, it's that PC culture and "tolerance" took a hard back seat.
I think that was probably the era (of my adult life) when being politically correct was at its most extreme, it just wasn't about woke social liberalism, it was about nationalism.

I really try not to judge people by their religion or non religion, but when I worked at an airport I bet 7 out of 10 security guards were from Muslim countries. All of them were very nice and seemed like decent hardworking people, but all I could think in the back of my mind was, what better way for terrorists to come in through the back door than posing as guards at an airport.
Or what better way to spot a terrorist than someone that speaks the language and knows the customs.