Our fellow patriot and former presidential candidate SUED for RACKETERING!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Willard will finally be brought to court after being sued for racketering in Los Angeles. It appears the BAIN capitol executive and his cronies were "rigging" the markets and finally got caught.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/19/1248866/-Romney-Sued-for-RICO-in-Fed-Court#

What else is new from the ultra rich elite right wing capitalists of this country. Also included is non other than Jamie Dymond who is already paying billions to the goverment to stay out of jail.

Mitt Romney will get what is coming to him. I personally would like to see him in jail.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Willard will finally be brought to court after being sued for racketering in Los Angeles. It appears the BAIN capitol executive and his cronies were "rigging" the markets and finally got caught.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/19/1248866/-Romney-Sued-for-RICO-in-Fed-Court#

What else is new from the ultra rich elite right wing capitalists of this country. Also included is non other than Jamie Dymond who is already paying billions to the goverment to stay out of jail.

Mitt Romney will get what is coming to him. I personally would like to see him in jail.

TOS.

A non story. Anyone can sue for anything. It looks like the case will get thrown out of court. Just a left wing nut trolling suit.

wkmac

Not that I would lose any sleep if Mitt went to jail (I could name 100's to join him as cellmates) I dare say this case in and of itself will not result in any jail time. For starters, this is old news having broke in mid-October. The case, Haas v. Romney docket case #CV13-07738 (Goldman Sachs is named as co-defendant), is a civil lawsuit in which CEO Stephen Haas of Collateral Logistics Inc. is seeking $100 million in damages as a result of fraud.

Now this suit might uncover wrongdoing that could lead to criminal charges but as of now the risk serves mostly to lighten Romney's wallet.

Mitt Romney Being Sued For Racketeering In Federal Court

wkmac

A non story. Anyone can sue for anything. It looks like the case will get thrown out of court. Just a left wing nut trolling suit.

Summons was granted so as it goes now, it's rolling forward.

Seems TOS and yourself might have too much emotion wrapped up in this case instead of just sitting back and letting the process roll.

Maybe this will make you feel better.

Haas notes that the Court denied his request for the U.S. Marshal’s Office to serve the summons on legal grounds, but that notwithstanding, the case will go forward. It is up to Haas to find the means to have the summons served to the parties involved by February 16. He is gleeful at the prospect.

oldngray

nowhere special
Summons was granted so as it goes now, it's rolling forward.

Seems TOS and yourself might have too much emotion wrapped up in this case instead of just sitting back and letting the process roll.

Maybe this will make you feel better.

I am not and never was a Romney fan. I just believed he wasn't as bad a choice as Obama. This does look like a frivolous suit to me and the link to Romney is very tenuous, but as you said let the process take its course and then view the results.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
romney-family.jpg

purplesky

TOS.

So are they suggesting that TWITT ROBMES $225 million dollar blind-trust parked offshore might have been earned with criminal activity involved?

I am shocked! Twitt Robme seems so All American and honest. I WILL TURN ON FOX NEWS AND GET THE TRUTH! :funny:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Couldn't every president be sued for racketeering?

The president is protected by the constitution from being sued or being brought to court under supoena while in office. He can only be sued for "private actions" taken as a private citizen and CANNOT be sued for ANY actions while president.

I thought you were one of those constitution experts on this site? Oh yeah, i forgot, you only play one on tv.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

The president is protected by the constitution from being sued or being brought to court under supoena while in office. He can only be sued for "private actions" taken as a private citizen and CANNOT be sued for ANY actions while president.

I thought you were one of those constitution experts on this site? Oh yeah, i forgot, you only play one on tv.

TOS.
But he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

M

MenInBrown

TOS.

image.jpg