Our Stock Hit

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Don't worry. The ground grunts out in that virus saturated environment most of who don't even have health insurance will save you express letter carriers 401K's and health insurance plans. Yes, the plans are going to take a hit but they'll survive.
You didn't give Fred credit for cutting his salary by 91%.

Shame on you.

bacha29

Shame on you.
His pal Jeff Bezos has announced that he has given 100 million bucks to the nation's food banks. Perhaps they could drop off a bag of groceries at Fat Freddy's house .......you know.....just to help him out of the tight spot he's currently in.
Yes. I do hope that Fred will be able to put food on the table.
He might have to empty a couple of the shoe boxes he has stuffed with cash in his cellar. Better he do that than to have to mice get in it and chew it to pieces.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Don't worry. The ground grunts out in that virus saturated environment most of who don't even have health insurance will save you express letter carriers 401K's and health insurance plans.

Well DUH. That's what they're there for.

McFeely

Huge Member

His salary last year was $1.4million according to what I found online. The rest of his compensation was bonuses, stock, etc.

$1.4 mil in 5 months is barely a drop in the bucket for the company's payroll and expenses, but it makes for a good PR headline.