Out Me

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx4Life is back, and claims to know who I am (via PM). So, tell everyone who I am, OK? My guess is that the mods suspended him/her for bad behavior, and now the suspension is up. Open season on me again.

Tell everyone, since you claim to "know". I'm waiting.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Yeah,
I'd like to know too.
I think MFE, is very knowledgeable and well spoken. I'd like to learn more about him myself.

FedExer267

Wow there is someone with nothing better to do. I wouldnt worry about it its a scare tactic by some corporate wannabe to ruffle your feathers. Id like to see them can you for educating the public on how FedEx does business. You my friend would have one hell of a case. Is this person admitting to hacking into your computer are what.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow there is someone with nothing better to do. I wouldnt worry about it its a scare tactic by some corporate wannabe to ruffle your feathers. Id like to see them can you for educating the public on how FedEx does business. You my friend would have one hell of a case. Is this person admitting to hacking into your computer are what.

This person is into harassment. I'm basically calling their bluff...again. If FedEx knows who I am, that would be most excellent, because I'm lawyered-up and ready to go if they were to cause me any problems. The problem with telling the truth is that it isn't illegal to do so.

FedExer267

This person is into harassment. I'm basically calling their bluff...again. If FedEx knows who I am, that would be most excellent, because I'm lawyered-up and ready to go if they were to cause me any problems. The problem with telling the truth is that it isn't illegal to do so.
I believe that falls under freedom of speech. If they are so worried about the little people then maybe they can start by treating us right.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I believe that falls under freedom of speech. If they are so worried about the little people then maybe they can start by treating us right.

I'm thinking about sneaking a Flip video camera into the local ramp and posting it on YouTube so the general public can see how we abuse their packages. I'm guessing FedEx wouldn't approve.

FedExer267

thats the nice thing about cell phones you can take video. I know a few guys have recorded themselves getting threatned by management.Cant see but you can definatley hear it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
thats the nice thing about cell phones you can take video. I know a few guys have recorded themselves getting threatned by management.Cant see but you can definatley hear it.

A few years back, the MD had a meeting with us, and basically did a 30-minute rant on how lucky we were to be with FedEx, and that "McDonald's was hiring" if we didn't like it. It got sent to MEM and the MD had to apologize. Now, we are expressly told that we cannot record anything at meetings, but we do anyway.

FedExer267

I would to especially when this company continues to be listed as the top 100 places to work. If the general public had a clue how we were treated I am sure that would change. You cannot continue to treat people like crap day in and day out and take things away and expect UPS quality service from us. They dont seem to remember that their couriers are the ones making them that money and getting management those bonuses.

bbsam

Staff member
I've known who MFE is for along time. He's Julio Assange, Julian's latino half brother. Of course, Julio has always aimed small, trying to take down world wide companies while his far more accomplised bro' has nations quaking. But like most things Julian has thrown out there, most people read Julio, shrug their shoulders and go on their way. MFE, if you'd like a national spot light for your video, try TOSH.0. Very funny. People won't take it any more seriously, but it is funny.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've known who MFE is for along time. He's Julio Assange, Julian's latino half brother. Of course, Julio has always aimed small, trying to take down world wide companies while his far more accomplised bro' has nations quaking. But like most things Julian has thrown out there, most people read Julio, shrug their shoulders and go on their way. MFE, if you'd like a national spot light for your video, try TOSH.0. Very funny. People won't take it any more seriously, but it is funny.

SHHH!! DON'T TELL!! Julian is in enough trouble already.

FedEx2000

I'm thinking about sneaking a Flip video camera into the local ramp and posting it on YouTube so the general public can see how we abuse their packages. I'm guessing FedEx wouldn't approve.

I know FedEx wouldn't approve, b/c per policy it's not allowed. Read 2-5 Acceptable Conduct. Employees and Managers are required to adhere to the "No Recording Rule", and failure to adhere may be considered insubordination. Just FYI.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know FedEx wouldn't approve, b/c per policy it's not allowed. Read 2-5 Acceptable Conduct. Employees and Managers are required to adhere to the "No Recording Rule", and failure to adhere may be considered insubordination. Just FYI.

I know. I don't see much of a reason to adhere to policies that "leadership" breaks so often.