Out of service from reasonable drug test

Jasukuto26

Hi I need a couple of questions answered by someone with experience in the matter because my union reps are ignoring me and making judgements about me. Firstly I was a package car driver for ups for going four years. Last week I got pulled over by an officer he ask why I was swerving my reason why doesn't matter who was a jerk ran my license came back said I had a warrant wouldn't tell me why call my supervisor from my phone to pick up the truck which had airs on it. But come to find out he had the wrong person but Told my supervisors I seemed intoxicted got test and put out of service into the results come in an entire week nothing. Union reps no help I feel they are blowing me off I feel is be they are thinking I'm I under the influence or I don't know. After I ask for help like I was instructed. I'm stressed out my mind reach to them to see what I have to do nothing. I know it's grounds for termination but I was be feed false hope that I may get my job back but what I got replied back for a question of an article I found the article 37 he sent back hurt. I felt like they don't care or anything they can do. I never felt so hurt and betrayed. I understand I'm in the wrong but I shouldn't be threatened like I'm bothing them or ignored.I hav children I'm a single parents and need to what to do. I got questions can't ask no one. This was my last shot at any information. And do anyone think I have a shot at my job or any cases where a drive got his or her job back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I will spare you the lecture that I so badly want to give.

Get help, if not for you then for your children.

Your job is gone.

Take care of yourself and the rest will take care of itself.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Hi I need a couple of questions answered by someone with experience in the matter because my union reps are ignoring me and making judgements about me. Firstly I was a package car driver for ups for going four years. Last week I got pulled over by an officer he ask why I was swerving my reason why doesn't matter who was a jerk ran my license came back said I had a warrant wouldn't tell me why call my supervisor from my phone to pick up the truck which had airs on it. But come to find out he had the wrong person but Told my supervisors I seemed intoxicted got test and put out of service into the results come in an entire week nothing. Union reps no help I feel they are blowing me off I feel is be they are thinking I'm I under the influence or I don't know. After I ask for help like I was instructed. I'm stressed out my mind reach to them to see what I have to do nothing. I know it's grounds for termination but I was be feed false hope that I may get my job back but what I got replied back for a question of an article I found the article 37 he sent back hurt. I felt like they don't care or anything they can do. I never felt so hurt and betrayed. I understand I'm in the wrong but I shouldn't be threatened like I'm bothing them or ignored.I hav children I'm a single parents and need to what to do. I got questions can't ask no one. This was my last shot at any information. And do anyone think I have a shot at my job or any cases where a drive got his or her job back.
This is all very confusing. Why were you in the wrong? Were you actually under the influence of something? Why were you swerving?

Jasukuto26

I will spare you the lecture that I so badly want to give.

Get help, if not for you then for your children.

Your job is gone.

Take care of yourself and the rest will take care of itself.

I figured as much nothing I can do this just sucks at least I don't have to keep guessing.

Jasukuto26

No he saw someone who had my same first and last name had a warrant after gotten all this stuff started to turn around and say I didn't have a warrant.