Out of touch, Where to get pension info for multiple funds?

JLilley

Departed from UPS in 2010 after pt handler 1998-2003, ft 22.3 then driver until 2010. It is my understanding my vested credits are combined but the pension is actually from three funds. The ailing Central States/Teamster fund, UPS PT Fund & UPS FT Fund. Is there a place to get info for all my pension together?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Departed from UPS in 2010 after pt handler 1998-2003, ft 22.3 then driver until 2010. It is my understanding my vested credits are combined but the pension is actually from three funds. The ailing Central States/Teamster fund, UPS PT Fund & UPS FT Fund. Is there a place to get info for all my pension together?

What info are you looking for ?

UPS bought their way out of Central States. Your pension should all come from one source---the company.

Nah.

1 check for part-time years

1 check for full-time

at age 65.... 3 checks. (1 from Central states for the off-set)

I thought UPS just guaranteed to make up for any shortfall that Central States may have and stated the UPS fund.

Yep.

-Bug-

JLilley

I am looking to find out what each would be worth to help make a decision on the buy out offer. My first thought is take what I can get before it disappears. I only am being offered a buy out for the UPS pt plan.

safety1st

I am looking to find out what each would be worth to help make a decision on the buy out offer. My first thought is take what I can get before it disappears. I only am being offered a buy out for the UPS pt plan.
UPS/IBT Full-Time Employee Pension Plan - Q and A

[email protected]
Tell them what your looking for. They will send a letter by mail with all your info for all the years you worked at each position & who pays what & when. Got my answers in 10 days.