Over 70 Special

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If I missed this, then sorry, but I noticed today that I was unable to put a package in as over 70 lbs in special counts. Some stops it was already in there and I couldn't edit it out. Anyone else seen this?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
If I missed this, then sorry, but I noticed today that I was unable to put a package in as over 70 lbs in special counts. Some stops it was already in there and I couldn't edit it out. Anyone else seen this?
Yes, I noticed that today also.

AndUPSER

IMG_0138.PNG

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Was told they upgraded and that they would automatically be in there. I had two today and neither was in.

Ghost in the Darkness

That sounds about right... be safe but it better not take any longer. Kinda like dispatch sups knowing what stops are commercial and still putting them at the end of the day in orion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a PCM about this today. Supposedly our shipping software has been upgraded to automatically give us credit for any Over 70's. We are no longer able to input them manually on the delivery side but can still do it on the pickup side.

The credit is negligible so this is not a big deal to me.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We had a PCM about this today. Supposedly our shipping software has been upgraded to automatically give us credit for any Over 70's. We are no longer able to input them manually on the delivery side but can still do it on the pickup side.

The credit is negligible so this is not a big deal to me.
I agree about the credit. I question why we can't be trusted to input this info ourselves? Is it for billing? Or to lower our dispatch?