Over the road

mikeups1978

I've heard that if the company really needs drivers they start pulling them from within before they hire off the street. In my case since I self-disqualified myself in March 2015 my steward told me that I might have a chance 2 go back close 2 a year instead of waiting 4 the contract 2 end. There's no guarantees that it could happen, but @ least I feel better now that I might have hope.

I regret going back, but mistakes happen so I'm trying not 2 beat myself up 4 it. Don't let opportunities pass U by. If I go 4 it I'm going all the way. I feel like I'm the only 1 who self-disqualified myself. R there some stories where people go back 4 the dumbest reasons?

T

Turdferguson

I've heard that if the company really needs drivers they start pulling them from within before they hire off the street. In my case since I self-disqualified myself in March 2015 my steward told me that I might have a chance 2 go back close 2 a year instead of waiting 4 the contract 2 end. There's no guarantees that it could happen, but @ least I feel better now that I might have hope.

I regret going back, but mistakes happen so I'm trying not 2 beat myself up 4 it. Don't let opportunities pass U by. If I go 4 it I'm going all the way. I feel like I'm the only 1 who self-disqualified myself. R there some stories where people go back 4 the dumbest reasons?
We had one guy DQ himself because of his inability to spell "for" "to" "are" and "you"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How old are you kid? This job is for the long haul so stop the cryin' and fussing and get back to to it when ever they let you.

Box Ox

In my case since I self-disqualified myself in March 2015 my steward told me that I might have a chance 2 go back close 2 a year instead of waiting 4 the contract 2 end.

At my location self-disqualifying sidelines you for 2 years. 1 year if the company disqualifies you.

speedbug577

He's just trying to show you how foolish you look by using numbers instead of words. Ive never understood why people do that. Will you enlighten us why you do it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He's just trying to show you how foolish you look by using numbers instead of words. Ive never understood why people do that. Will you enlighten us why you do it?

My daughter sent me a text in which she wrote "K" instead of "OK". I jokingly asked her how much time she saved by leaving off the "O". It has become a running joke and we end our texts to one another with "K".

billerz

I know of someone in my center that disqualified himself, he said the job was too hard on his back. Just don't miss the opportunity the second time man, driving is a great job.