Overallowed

Newbie here,
Finish route generally around 2:30. Orion says I should be done by 1:45. Have pickups starting closer to 4. Usually take a lunch between 2:45-3:45. Come in overallowed 2+ hours, but last pu is at 4:45, back at center by 5. Other drivers say it's not my fault because I'm not planned an 8 hour day. But sup says I'm overallowed 2 hrs and basically should be clocking out for the 2 hours before pu's start. Any help? Sup said I'd be riding the bench after peak if improvement wasn't shown...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Make believe numbers. Those are how management get their bonus. You are paid by the hour. Unless you are in progression. But, it's free period now. So chances are you just need to bust your ass for the month. If they see potential they may give you a chance. In your favor 20%. Theirs is 80 %. Look at it as x Mas money you really busted your ass to earn

BrownTexas

Newbie here,
Finish route generally around 2:30. Orion says I should be done by 1:45. Have pickups starting closer to 4. Usually take a lunch between 2:45-3:45. Come in overallowed 2+ hours, but last pu is at 4:45, back at center by 5. Other drivers say it's not my fault because I'm not planned an 8 hour day. But sup says I'm overallowed 2 hrs and basically should be clocking out for the 2 hours before pu's start. Any help? Sup said I'd be riding the bench after peak if improvement wasn't shown...
Keep this all documented. You will need to grieve your disqualification if that actually happens.

Box Ox

But sup says I'm overallowed 2 hrs and basically should be clocking out for the 2 hours before pu's start.

That is some uber herp derp baloney. Let your shop steward and maybe BA know what's going on right now so it doesn't look like you're just whining after the fact/over made up stuff in January if you're not kept on. Maybe even ask them to communicate to your sups that they know what's going on from the very beginning here.