Overtime

wayfair

swollen member
Hey Rholly, get an article 22.3 job on the inside. I hear those people rarely get any overtime...

I gotta friend that has a feeder run that gets close to 60 hours a week, has 4 stops...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I am getting really tired of this. If either of you cannot respond in an adult manner to my posts then please put me on ignore. Thank you.
If you're tired of me, put ME on ignore. You antagonized me earlier when I posted something to Indecision, and you just HAD to chime in and insult me. So, stop acting like you're sooo above everyone! Isn't there a movie theater you should be sitting in alone right about now?

UpstateNYUPSer said:
I am getting really tired of this. If either of you cannot respond in an adult manner to my posts then please put me on ignore. Thank you.
HEY! Your the one reading my meaningless posts!...HEY you are the one doing the name calling!....HEY you cant handle a debate or the truth?....You are the one that posts , I dont pay attention to the union rules and do as you please! You can put me on ignore........but I wont put you on ignore........I enjoy laughing at you!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
HEY! Your the one reading my meaningless posts!...HEY you are the one doing the name calling!....HEY you cant handle a debate or the truth?....You are the one that posts , I dont pay attention to the union rules and do as you please! You can put me on ignore........but I wont put you on ignore........I enjoy laughing at you!
He'd never put us on ignore....but I think Big Dave misses his dislike button!

Notretiredyet

I've been writing 9.5's for years, at this point I just file and take the pay. But it's been brutal this winter working after dark, have someone out now with frostbite on his feet. He filed weeks before it happened to have his overtime reduced as he was punching out many days after 9pm. Eventually the costs from injuries and accidents from fatigue will get someone's attention. What happens then is anybody's guess, perhaps a new set of DOK verbiage about fatigue.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
thankyou.jpg.662x0_q100_crop-scale.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I've been writing 9.5's for years, at this point I just file and take the pay. But it's been brutal this winter working after dark, have someone out now with frostbite on his feet. He filed weeks before it happened to have his overtime reduced as he was punching out many days after 9pm. Eventually the costs from injuries and accidents from fatigue will get someone's attention. What happens then is anybody's guess, perhaps a new set of DOK verbiage about fatigue.
It was his fault he got frost bite. In the PCM the sup told him it was cold outside.

drowninginbrown

Are you guys that file for 9.5 getting ALL your grievances paid? Or is the company disputing any? I had 16 last year that the majority were not paid until January. Then there are still several that the BA and center mgr say are not going to be paid because they made a reasonable attempt to reduce O.T. Which is bull:censored2:! Still owed near $1000 which I'll never see due to my representation laying down on me......:censored2:ing sellout! There is no room for negotiation in the language that I can see. Sorry for the rant, but it's just very disgraceful .

Sent using BrownCafe App

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I thought that peak was over 2 months ago! We are working more overtime now than we did in Nov/Dec. There is no end in sight. 60 plus hours a week. People are calling in sick just to get time with their families.
Is this happening everywhere or is our management team just screwing us to get bonuses???

Is there not a time where you can just go home? I'm a shifter so I don't know much about package or driving for feeders but I know after a certain amount of hours I can just go home and they can't say anything to me. I have done this multiple times. I usually do stick around but if I need to go, I go.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just wondering, We do pay union dues. We all pay union dues. People fought and died for a 40 hour work week and the Teamsters were instrumental in that fight! Just wondering where are those Teamsters now??? BTW I have been a Teamster for over 28 years...
I have never been in feeders but have always had the assumption it's 12 hour days. At least that's what I hear. Package may not be an 8 hour a day job but feeder sure as hell ain't.