Overworked?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So they're complaining about working 6 days a week and making 100 grand? I guess they could always quit and get a nice job at the local gas station.
I’m pretty sure they’re not complaining about making 00k. What good is 100k though if you never get a chance to enjoy it? If they’re working 6 days a week they’re recuperating on the 7th. They’re never seeing their kids because the kids are in bed when they get home.

And that doesn’t even include the fact that the more they work, the higher their chances of injuries.

imsolazy

I’m pretty sure they’re not complaining about making 00k. What good is 100k though if you never get a chance to enjoy it? If they’re working 6 days a week they’re recuperating on the 7th. They’re never seeing their kids because the kids are in bed when they get home.

And that doesn’t even include the fact that the more they work, the higher their chances of injuries.
I don't know what they signed up for in Jacksonville but I know when I signed up long hours and a crappy schedule was part of the deal. I guess that might be different elsewhere. Its a toss up of family or money I dont think you can have both working here.