P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

Hofficer Hater

The P*officers decided this morning not to run a delegates slate. The principal officer spoke and said that after being lied by JR. about the last UPS contract they were boycotting the Teamsters Convention. Funny thing is these sellouts had originally supported the garbage contract.
In their place 8 anti JR. members were nominated with two full slates and two independent candidates. The Philadelphia local will send three delegates and three alternates to Las Vegas.

All candidates have contacted Teamsters United giving word they will throw their support for them at the convention if elected.

The truth is that the current executive board is up for reelection and are trying to do everything to regain the confidence of the members. Its pretty doubtful this excellent move by them will work, but they are trying to kiss as much butt as possible before their next local election. Oh boy!

Hopefully, their finances are squared away because Jr. is gonna go after them for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The P* officers decided this morning not to run a delegates slate. The principal officer spoke and said that after being lied by JR. about the last UPS contract they were boycotting the Teamsters Convention. Funny thing is these sellouts had originally supported the garbage contract.
In their place 8 anti JR. members were nominated with two full slates and two independent candidates. The Philadelphia local will send three delegates and three alternates to Las Vegas.

All candidates have contacted Teamsters United giving word they will throw their support for them at the convention if elected.

The truth is that the current executive board is up for reelection and are trying to do everything to regain the confidence of the members. Its pretty doubtful this excellent move by them will work, but they are trying to kiss as much butt as possible before their next local election. Oh boy!

Hopefully, their finances are squared away because Jr. is gonna go after them for it.
Are you worried about your hearing the week before the convention? I hope that side business you have is still going good. You are going to be out of a job Sam.

5habits100

The P* officers decided this morning not to run a delegates slate. The principal officer spoke and said that after being lied by JR. about the last UPS contract they were boycotting the Teamsters Convention. Funny thing is these sellouts had originally supported the garbage contract.

You should post more on here. Your stories have never been true but they are funny as hell.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You should post more on here. Your stories have never been true but they are funny as hell.
I will admit that adopting the screen name of "Son of Sam", complete with a pictorial avatar is creepy, but his stories have been far from "never true".

@5habits100, can you provide us proof that this story is untrue? (you know I will find the truth)

I am anxiously awaiting your silence, like in other threads when I ask relevant questions.
It's your only strong suit.

The "liar, liar, pants on fire" defense is extremely weak, and more often than not, has been your only option.
Hang with it.

anHOURover

True..local * HOFFICERS Are not going to the convention. Think about this move. ... It was the only way to stay politically correct with the members and hooooofa.. (UNITY SLATE) George r , bill m , joan m , bill s , Kevin m , rob w , izzy g hit an all time low! All they care about is trying to stay In office ... They campaigned for a yes vote for the crappiest contract ever and now they are felling the pain for it. Unity will never win another election in * and they know it !! Now they are undercover h supporters

Hofficer Hater

You guys can call me a psycho sexist and a killer. But this post is factual. At least this local realized that the UPS members will send their crooked officers packing next election.

Why didnt' the sellouts that promoted this contract run a delegates slate to support JUNIOR?

Please explain! You can hate me for all you want, but facts are facts!

Junior supporters and those who made the claim I was lying....please comment. Why is this local allowing anti-JR members to go to Las Vegas?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I will admit that adopting the screen name of "Son of Sam", complete with a pictorial avatar is creepy, but his stories have been far from "never true".

@5habits100, can you provide us proof that this story is untrue? (you know I will find the truth)

I am anxiously awaiting your silence, like in other threads when I ask relevant questions.
It's your only strong suit.

The "liar, liar, pants on fire" defense is extremely weak, and more often than not, has been your only option.
Hang with it.
Is that the system we employ here?
Sell a TDU story and have others prove it wrong? Son doesn't need to prove it factual?

Wow

anHOURover

Which local are you talking about?
*!!! The unity slate .... George r sits on the penn conf of teamsters and bill m sits on the national air comm ... Knew they couldnt win the delegate election.... Even if they did win.... They would go out on a red vest and kiss h :censored2: as they do daily.... If that occurs you piss off 100% of the membership who voted against their wishes on the contract by 90%. If they win and support teamsters United they lose the support of the lawyer and dancehall ..

Political move by the weak unity slate.. Now they don't have to piss anyone off or look stupid by losing an election to a bunch of no names. ....
Unity is still making threats to those who are running. ....President bill m will miss his first convention in 20 years... NO RED VEST FOR YOU BILLY!! Trustee Rob w is still making threats at members for running for delegate.. We don't like corporate lawyers running our union into the ground in philly!! We are 100% anti hooooofa in PHILLY!! The unity slate has destroyed local *!! These losers are using their wifves facebook profiles to try to join private rank and file pages. They are that out of touch with the working man.

Spongebob1

You guys can call me a psycho sexist and a killer. But this post is factual. At least this local realized that the UPS members will send their crooked officers packing next election.

Why didnt' the sellouts that promoted this contract run a delegates slate to support JUNIOR?

Please explain! You can hate me for all you want, but facts are facts!

Junior supporters and those who made the claim I was lying....please comment. Why is this local allowing anti-JR members to go to Las Vegas?

I find what you post most of the time is pretty accurate, I will research things on my own to see if someone is lying, and as usual it's the other side,....js

I do think your avatar and name is creepy, and that could be why so many don't take you seriously,....js

Spongebob1

*!!! The unity slate .... George r sits on the penn conf of teamsters and bill m sits on the national air comm ... Knew they couldnt win the delegate election.... Even if they did win.... They would go out on a red vest and kiss h :censored2: as they do daily.... If that occurs you piss off 100% of the membership who voted against their wishes on the contract by 90%. If they win and support teamsters United they lose the support of the lawyer and dancehall ..

Political move by the weak unity slate.. Now they don't have to piss anyone off or look stupid by losing an election to a bunch of no names. ....
Unity is still making threats to those who are running. ....President bill m will miss his first convention in 20 years... NO RED VEST FOR YOU BILLY!! Trustee Rob w is still making threats at members for running for delegate.. We don't like corporate lawyers running our union into the ground in philly!! We are 100% anti hooooofa in PHILLY!! The unity slate has destroyed local 623!! These losers are using their wifves facebook profiles to try to join private rank and file pages. They are that out of touch with the working man.

Gotta tell ya,.......I'm doing the "happy dance"
Now I would like to see those guys @* stay united, keep it together, stay focused and run against them in two yrs, if they do that they will win,

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The Philadelphia (h)officers decided this morning not to run a delegates slate. The principal officer spoke and said that after being lied by JR. about the last UPS contract they were boycotting the Teamsters Convention. Funny thing is these sellouts had originally supported the garbage contract.

I don't know why you are happy about this.......similar things have happened in other locals and those locals are not in good shape now because of it and it didn't benefit the members.......name 1 tdu local that is in better shape after tdu slates took over.......if you don't want to use the term tdu local....ill change it to locals who are against jim h policies

Instigator

I don't know why you are happy about this.......similar things have happened in other locals and those locals are not in good shape now because of it and it didn't benefit the members.......name 1 tdu local that is in better shape after tdu slates took over.......if you don't want to use the term tdu local....ill change it to locals who are against jim h policies
Local 89 Louisville Kentucky. My President is not TDU, is against H's policies, and is one of the largest and successful local unions in the country.

Spongebob1

~You~ need to educate yourself!....period!
The guys running against #* are NOT tdu!

Always using the "you must be tdu excuse" is getting old,.... It's H-H's failures is why so many are running against them!