P/t loader and pissed off

ups_samurai

Yeah first post, so of course it's gonna be me complaining.
I hate being a loader ! I work way to hard and now it affected me at work. Ever since I got hired I swear I was a natural and loved the job because I didn't have to deal with customers and considered ups as a sport and gym. I worked my ass off and it's been 10 months of me working here. I'm from pd 1-5 not gonna say but I'm the best loader in the morning sort. All the supervisors know me and when I get sent to their pd the supervisor is happier than a gay guy. My pph daily is 460-530 sometimes even faster. But one thing that affects me is MISLOADS ! I always sign a paper of my MISLOADS and had to get a warning letter once. It was never sent to my house or I never received it. I let it go by but my full timer said I have nothing to worry about and quote " if I had a daughter id let you be her bf" he said he would never fire me unless I were to hit someone at work.
Now it's been 11 months and I'm just done with UPS I STARTED working slower for 2 days and gave my supervisor major attitude and now he's on my ass !! My pph is at a 220 now and :censored2: man eff this thread as well I'm everywhere and changing the topic to much ! I have a new full timer and he :censored2:en begged me to go back to my old self. So of course I am but I'm not doing it for him I'm doing it for myself and my co workers because they work hard as well my pd has broken the fastest pph record from all sorts. ( yah I know I'm bragging and i know you don't care cause I'm the :censored2: here cause ups don't give a :censored2: about me) but like I said I work hard for myself that's my character trait. Yeah I'm done with this.
this whole post is about.

( if you're a new hire just work hard till probation and just work at a safe and steady pace, working hard is stupid cause you're not gonna get any raise and you'll just get cut slack and have respect from them but :censored2: them. Not worth it. I tried applying for many positions but i know their purposely keeping me in the load side because they don't want the best belts numbers to go down) ( I hate college but ups actually made me consider it and here I am 19 yrs old and taking fire courses to be a firefighter)

I'll write a better complaint post next time :-)

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Well sorta glad you got the big picture now... Don't burn out too soon while you're there until you got your school done (you're getting school pay?)

Like with drivers, you run n gun & they'll just give u more work!

Stay safe & steady & accurate protect yourself from harm & the union will get your back (hopefully)

Try not to berate your supe & just say you're doing your best safely. Don't put a target on your back like that by giving them an attitude. Go back to thinking like they pay u to come in for a workout.

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

I hate being a loader ! I work way to hard and now it affected me at work. Ever since I got hired I swear I was a natural and loved the job because I didn't have to deal with customers and considered ups as a sport and gym. I worked my ass off and it's been 10 months of me working here. I'm from pd 1-5 not gonna say but I'm the best loader in the morning sort. All the supervisors know me and when I get sent to their pd the supervisor is happier than a gay guy. My pph daily is 460-530 sometimes even faster. But one thing that affects me is MISLOADS ! I always sign a paper of my MISLOADS and had to get a warning letter once. It was never sent to my house or I never received it. I let it go by but my full timer said I have nothing to worry about and quote " if I had a daughter id let you be her bf" he said he would never fire me unless I were to hit someone at work.
Now it's been 11 months and I'm just done with UPS I STARTED working slower for 2 days and gave my supervisor major attitude and now he's on my ass !! My pph is at a 220 now and :censored2: man eff this thread as well I'm everywhere and changing the topic to much ! I have a new full timer and he :censored2:en begged me to go back to my old self. So of course I am but I'm not doing it for him I'm doing it for myself and my co workers because they work hard as well my pd has broken the fastest pph record from all sorts. ( yah I know I'm bragging and i know you don't care cause I'm the :censored2: here cause ups don't give a :censored2: about me) but like I said I work hard for myself that's my character trait. Yeah I'm done with this.

( if you're a new hire just work hard till probation and just work at a safe and steady pace, working hard is stupid cause you're not gonna get any raise and you'll just get cut slack and have respect from them but :censored2: them. Not worth it. I tried applying for many positions but i know their purposely keeping me in the load side because they don't want the best belts numbers to go down) ( I hate college but ups actually made me consider it and here I am 19 yrs old and taking fire courses to be a firefighter)

Welcome to adulthood get use to it no matter what job you have your most likely going to have to actually work.

Whargoul

It's just business. If you are misloading your trucks you are causing service failures and more work for the driver which costs the company more money. How many misloads are we talking here? If you got a warning letter I would assume it's a lot. You should not give your management attitude, it's going to be detrimental.

Box Ox

Nothing good will ever come of you killing yourself on the belt. You'll break your body and supervisors will never forgive your misloads on account of your fast pace.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Have you taken your meds today?

J

jibbs

ITT "I'm the best loader in the building but I sign misload sheets every day"

Speed doesn't determine quality, my brutha. PPH means :censored2:-all if you can't get the boxes in the right trucks.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Just a thought....you're a PT loader....and you started this rant of a thread at 4:05am.....shouldn't you be busy working?

ups_samurai

No I'm in the new sort it's probably just in my hub cause my hubs the biggest Hub in California m-sort really just means noon I start at 12pm but since I'm back to my hard working self they gave me this and a football with how many boxes I loaded last week with no misloads

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    835.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

ups_samurai

Also to @jiibs I don't MISLOADS anymore but since I gave them a hard time they were trying to bring up my past ever since the warning letter I haven't gotten MISLOADS and it's officially been 4 months since my last MISLOAD

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Also to @jiibs I don't MISLOADS anymore but since I gave them a hard time they were trying to bring up my past ever since the warning letter I haven't gotten MISLOADS and it's officially been 4 months since my last MISLOAD
English isn't your first language is it?