P/T Top Rate Pay/Bethlehem, PA

allentownups

What's the top rate for p/t package handlers out of the Bethlehem, PA location? They say the starting rate is $8.50-$9.50(Is 9.50 for experience or something?). I was curious as to how long it take to get the top rate of pay too.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

evilleace

9.50 is the skilled starting rate such as preloader or sorter 8.5 is unskilled unloading and such as far as I know there is no pt top rate you just keep getting raises.

trenjct

$29.01, hired in '81. A bargain for UPS though, since I'm asked to do several jobs at once. MULTI-TASKING! Gee, I always thought that seniority meant I wouldn't have to sprint to do the job anymore. At least give me back my tennies!

allentownups

AllentownUPS - You work Bethlehem/Allentown?

How about checking with your local on all these questions?

If you don't like my questions you dont have to answer. I didn't specifically ask you anything. You are just the obvious jerk. Ask your local about that! They already know, I am sure!

evilleace

I dont see what you are mad at cement about you ask for help he gave you a resource you could use to get your answer and your local would know much more about what is going on in your area then most of us would. Please don't ask for help and then criticize what you get it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you don't like my questions you dont have to answer. I didn't specifically ask you anything. You are just the obvious jerk. Ask your local about that! They already know, I am sure!

Ok, seriously....you're missing the point. youre asking UPSers from all around the country what top rate is in your area. Though the numbers are quite close, the numbers are not the same across the board.

And another thing, you've started several different thread with questions pertaining to your job. I was merely offering you a suggestion where you could gather up all your questions and ask one person in one shot and get all your answers. I was trying to be helpful but if you want to be an asswad then we can have it your way.

Last edited: