Package car driver in the UK

bobuk

Hi everyone. i have a driving assessment for the package driver role here in the UK and am hoping there maybe some people on here who could give me some advice about the assessment. Actually any info at all about working for UPS in the UK would be really useful. Whats the training like, whats the company like to work for. I have read a lot about what its like to work for UPS in the USA but nothing about the UK so if anyone here can help let me know.

Hi everyone. i have a driving assessment for the package driver role here in the UK and am hoping there maybe some people on here who could give me some advice about the assessment. Actually any info at all about working for UPS in the UK would be really useful. Whats the training like, whats the company like to work for. I have read a lot about what its like to work for UPS in the USA but nothing about the UK so if anyone here can help let me know.
Welcome to the Brown Cafe. can't give you any advice about delivering in the UK. Maybe you will be lucky and they treat drivers, better over there.

Say hi to the Queen, for me.:cool-very: